2 years, 163.3 lb lost!

Options

Replies

• natalielosew
    natalielosew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! You look amazing and should be so, so proud of the transformation. Thanks for the motivation!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! You look amazing and should be so, so proud of the transformation. Thanks for the motivation!

Thank you so much!
  • Dette1
    Dette1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You are such an inspiration especially for those of us with a significant amount of weight to lose. The goal post seems so far away and I easily get burdened with how far I have to go than how far I have come. Thank you for posting and for inspiring me!
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You look amazing and have such a positive attitude. Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • patwojy
    patwojy Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is one of the most amazing transformations I have ever seen. Your hard work and efforts paid off in volumes! You are SO very wise to do this while you are young and have your whole life ahead of you. It's what I truly regret about myself...in my 50's and still trying again and again! You have given yourself a very precious gift...congratulations!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • LBL1986
    LBL1986 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic and your hard work paid off!
  • bkrussell16
    bkrussell16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are a rock star! Thanks for sharing your amazing transformation!
  • kacowgill99
    kacowgill99 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're gorgeous!! You look so much happier in your "after" pictures. I've lost about 70 or so pounds now but I still need to lose another 60 - 70. It can get very disheartening but I do the same thing, day at a time. The time is going to pass anyways right? :)

That's right. 2 years will go by no matter what, you'll be glad you stuck through it :) congrats on your progress, you're kicking *kitten*!

THIS! "2 years will go by no matter what..." Very important mentality to have. Can apply to weight loss and lots of other things. You have developed a high level of discipline to go from your former self to the latter. Happy 2015!

• Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
  • KWKirkbride
    KWKirkbride Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Unreal. Big congratulations on your hard work, dedication, motivation, discipline, *kitten* kicking, etc.
  • AuntSusie7
    AuntSusie7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! I needed this kind of inspiration. I'm struggling. You look GREAT!!!
  • anapplefortheteacher
    Options
    What a marvelous journey! You're an inspiration
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    patwojy wrote: »
    That is one of the most amazing transformations I have ever seen. Your hard work and efforts paid off in volumes! You are SO very wise to do this while you are young and have your whole life ahead of you. It's what I truly regret about myself...in my 50's and still trying again and again! You have given yourself a very precious gift...congratulations!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's never too late. I wish I had done this years ago but I truly believe you can't succeed until you're truly ready, nobody can make you do this. You have to be willing to completely dedicate yourself to the process and love yourself at every part of this journey, even when you don't want to.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    WOW JUST WOW!! Congrats on the next stage in your life you deserve this you are a true inspiration
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look incredible.
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Unreal. Big congratulations on your hard work, dedication, motivation, discipline, *kitten* kicking, etc.

Thank you :)
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great job I also need to lose 163 lbs hope I can do as good you.
  • corbinskiii
    Options
    Great job I also need to lose 163 lbs hope I can do as good you.

You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!