Hit my goal weight - I've lost more weight than what I weigh!!! (159 lbs gone)

Options

Replies

• amandapierce0515
    amandapierce0515 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I bet you feel even better! Thank you for sharing your inspirational pictures. Your tips are on point. They are EXACTLY the things I have been telling others!!
  • BlueLilOwl
    BlueLilOwl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You have given me hope girl! You look so so stunning
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    so you havent had any surgery yet to look like that?
    (not doubting you, just want to use your case to motivate someone with similar stats!)

dont dye your hair black - its really lovely as you have it!

Definitely no surgery!

And I'd love to keep it as is but it's going to continue growing out, and I don't want to bleach it again for a long, long time. Haha

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl you deserve this!
  • snowfallingsoftly
    snowfallingsoftly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing! thank you for sharing.
  • CMC1389
    CMC1389 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Had to screenshot your tips!! Haha thank you and conngratulations!
  • Jds063
    Jds063 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!
  • thenewmissusmommy
    Options
    My favourite part of your whole story, including the pictures, is that you seem so healthy now. I know that we can be healthy at any size but I bet it sure feels good to know that your body can move with ease now. Thank you for inspiring others (and me!) and making me smile. You rock! :smile:
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal. Congratulations-so inspiring and you are beautiful! <3<3<3
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can't wait to be able to write my own success story :)
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, I have been struggling the last year and I am trying to get back on board. I weighed 302 in March of 2013 and by November of 2014 I was down to 167, my lowest weight ever. But over the last year I have gained about 23lbs back and I never really made it to my goal weight of 151 so I am trying really hard again. Sugar is my biggest trip up, once I start eating it, I can't seem to get back to not. You have inspired me and I have the same philosophy, eat what you want as long as it fits in. You look awesome and I am sure life is so much more enjoyable. Have a great 2016!!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. So healthy! What an accomplishment. Wow.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    great great job!! you look beautiful!
  • beckyboo8504
    beckyboo8504 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I saw this post! You've done amazing, and look incredible! You have already done, what I am just now beginning, and that is such a confidence boost! It CAN be done! Thank you for sharing your story. :smile:
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    OMG this is absolutely amazing!!

I have a few questions if you don't mind!

Did you have surgery? And did you have any excess skin because you look so amazing from what I see!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    My favourite part of your whole story, including the pictures, is that you seem so healthy now. I know that we can be healthy at any size but I bet it sure feels good to know that your body can move with ease now. Thank you for inspiring others (and me!) and making me smile. You rock! :smile:

I'm still consistently surprised that I don't get worn out from walking up stairs or having to stand for more than 5 minutes.
    chel325 wrote: »

Did you have surgery? And did you have any excess skin because you look so amazing from what I see!

Nope, I didn't have surgery! Excess skin hasn't been too much of a problem but I do have a couple of places that need to be tightened up, like my tummy and upper arms. Worth the trade off 100x over regardless though :)
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ekahnicole wrote: »

I'm still consistently surprised that I don't get worn out from walking up stairs or having to stand for more than 5 minutes.
    chel325 wrote: »

Nope, I didn't have surgery! Excess skin hasn't been too much of a problem but I do have a couple of places that need to be tightened up, like my tummy and upper arms. Worth the trade off 100x over regardless though :)

You look so great, I'm so proud of you and thank you so much for the inspiration.

God now I feel emotional too lol!
  • ElGoli
    ElGoli Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job and thanks for being so inspirational.
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is really incredible and you should definitely be proud of yourself. Congrats. You are an inspiration!

PS I love your very honest tips at the end. Seeing that makes this process a little less stressful.
  • johnboy916
    johnboy916 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! You are Awesome! :#:#
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!