Options

Replies

• lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Your basic!!!
    Your basic!!!

What a compliment

And that was a joke.... She is pretty bad *kitten*... I just didn't think I need to kiss *kitten* with every post and feel that you actually have the self-confidence to know that she is more than basic

That was totes sarcastic but I get what you are saying
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Bkra236 wrote: »
    you're ;)

Oh my god that is soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!! lol

I know the difference between the two I just don't care when its on online chatting or texting. Unless Im writing a professional paper, it doesn't matter. I use lil for little, u for you, r for are, there for theyre, here for hear, and your for youre...

Or just type like an intelligent human being. There's always that option.
    says the guy ill never take advice from. your obviously not going to change my ways

@LiftingRiot you're* :D
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Your basic!!!
    Your basic!!!

What a compliment

And that was a joke.... She is pretty bad *kitten*... I just didn't think I need to kiss *kitten* with every post and feel that you actually have the self-confidence to know that she is more than basic

NiaiXyqOVESQ0.gif
  • lawandfitness
    Options
    Your basic!!!
    Your basic!!!

What a compliment

NiaiXyqOVESQ0.gif

:D LMAO!!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Never. When you're a woman over 30 apparently you become invisible. Or maybe I'm just fugly. :D I'm a friendly and approachable person too, generally have at least a slight smile on my face, so I don't think I give off a "don't talk to me" vibe...so I'm going with fugly. :/

You're freaking adorable. I'm over 40 and don't seem to be invisible, clearly the people in your area are nuts. Come hang out with me, I can introduce you to Drugstore Wolverine, Skating Rink Dave, Grocery Store Nick

@synchkat don't forget brother's pervy friends!

@Michael_Lucas I can never forget them. I think you and they would like my new best friend @chocolateandpb she's gorgeous
    kchuskey wrote: »
    Never. When you're a woman over 30 apparently you become invisible. Or maybe I'm just fugly. :D I'm a friendly and approachable person too, generally have at least a slight smile on my face, so I don't think I give off a "don't talk to me" vibe...so I'm going with fugly. :/

You're freaking adorable. I'm over 40 and don't seem to be invisible, clearly the people in your area are nuts. Come hang out with me, I can introduce you to Drugstore Wolverine, Skating Rink Dave, Grocery Store Nick

And she has a cat..

@kchuskey I have a cat?
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Bkra236 wrote: »
    you're ;)

Oh my god that is soooo annoying!!!!!!!!!! lol

I know the difference between the two I just don't care when its on online chatting or texting. Unless Im writing a professional paper, it doesn't matter. I use lil for little, u for you, r for are, there for theyre, here for hear, and your for youre...

Or just type like an intelligent human being. There's always that option.
    says the guy ill never take advice from. your obviously not going to change my ways

@LiftingRiot you're* :D

You picked up on that huh? Nice

ntDw1Ds2E0g48.gif
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    no...................
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I don't get the whole intimidating thing... Jumping out of a plane is intimidating. Talking to someone isn't. I've never been intimidated by anybody. Well... Maybe my mother. :)

it's just an excuse guys use. if she's too pretty, she's intimidating...if she's too smart, she's intimidating...if she has an amazing personality and super outgoing, she's probably too intimidating!

I would hit you so hard.

bring it, bi*ch!

wait, was that too intimidating?!

• kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options

@Michael_Lucas I can never forget them. I think you and they would like my new best friend @chocolateandpb she's gorgeous

And she has a cat..

@kchuskey I have a cat?

No.. Well I have no idea. But @chocolateandpb has a cat.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

And she has a cat..

@kchuskey I have a cat?

I think we have a match here. you save cats...she has one...
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I don't get the whole intimidating thing... Jumping out of a plane is intimidating. Talking to someone isn't. I've never been intimidated by anybody. Well... Maybe my mother. :)

it's just an excuse guys use. if she's too pretty, she's intimidating...if she's too smart, she's intimidating...if she has an amazing personality and super outgoing, she's probably too intimidating!

I would hit you so hard.

bring it, bi*ch!

wait, was that too intimidating?!

Nope, you're saying all the things I like ;)
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options

And she has a cat..

@kchuskey I have a cat?

I think we have a match here. you save cats...she has one...

I appreciate that you remembered that it was plural. I saved 3 cats. Kittens no less.
  • lawandfitness
    Options
    @_incogNEATo_ I dig your pink track suit.... but not your cats
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    No, really dont very much
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    define very much
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

I'm over 40 as well and while I'm not invisible I seem to be on 20 something radar. Men my age or even 30 somethings do not see me!
  • lawandfitness
    Options
    sdeprinzio wrote: »
    No, really dont very much

But you're a fireman!
  • dimasj
    dimasj Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Never that I ever notice.
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,240 Member