Hit my goal weight - I've lost more weight than what I weigh!!! (159 lbs gone)

Options

Replies

• pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! Great job on your journey and I loved the blue hair ( and the confidence you had to wear it as a badge of honor!)
  • dakotamyers2010
    dakotamyers2010 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!
  • jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done. You look sooo much younger and very pretty. You are an inspiration to me.
  • deege76
    deege76 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So inspirational thanks so much for sharing
  • winn9524
    winn9524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work. You don't look like the same person from beginning to end!
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!! What an incredible transformation and journey. I've only had to play with 40-45 extra pounds, so I truly can't imagine having to lose 100+ You are a true inspiration and should be so proud of yourself! I like the new do!
  • dana8121
    dana8121 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you and Congrats!! I really really really needed to read your story! I feel like I have fallen off the horse way too many times! Your story makes me feel like it is possible! Congrats!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    MyBoyG wrote: »
    Wow, congratulations!! What an incredible transformation and journey. I've only had to play with 40-45 extra pounds, so I truly can't imagine having to lose 100+ You are a true inspiration and should be so proud of yourself! I like the new do!

No matter how much or little you need to lose, it really boils down to persistence (even when your weight loss stalls) but also not pushing yourself to extremes (because your lifestyle needs to be sustainable and adaptable).
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you and congrats, you've motivated me so much to do this. You are truly an inspiration!
  • damiansinc
    damiansinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You're wonderful
  • NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    So very happy for you! It IS hard, and it takes awhile to really click, and you need to grow and learn and change so much, but isn't it worth it?? Oh yes!!
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration you are!
  • elleelle03
    elleelle03 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • 61vwgirl
    61vwgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! I am so happy for you.
  • jbgibso3
    jbgibso3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story. It's people like you that make visiting MFP worth it. I'm on my health and fitness journey and can certainly use positivity and success stories!
  • 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wooooooow! Beautiful story, beautiful lady. Kuddos and a million high fives. We are the same hight with a very similar goal weight. Cant wait to have a slim figure like yours.
  • BEARSpaternalUNIT
    BEARSpaternalUNIT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    How fantastic!
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So inspirational. Amazing work lady!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!