are you in your 40's?!! let's make this happen!

Options

Replies

• FullLifeNeil
    FullLifeNeil Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    43 but not acting it! Feel free to add me too
  • Pound9030
    Pound9030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Happy to be here and ready to start 2016 with a new attitude. 100 pds. loss is my goal. Let's see!
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 38, is that close enough? Need to lose 10 lbs to get to goal weight. I need motivation!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Turn 41 next month... Some days I feel 40; some days I don't. LOL...
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I turned 45 last month ...Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • texascolin95
    texascolin95 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I love this!! I'm adding all of you. Super excited to have you on this journey with me! :)
  • countryspiritedwmn
    countryspiritedwmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 45 soon to be 46 in March. I am trying to eat healthier and lose 25 pounds. The more friends we have the merrier! You can add me as well as anyone else :)
  • shanwham
    shanwham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have used MFP with some success before! As with anything it works if you work it! Unfortunately I've been laid up with an injury and have been unable to do a lot of exercise... I am 45 and need to get back on track!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    New Year and back on the MFP wagon. I am 42 and looking to loose 30 lbs. I have a cruise at the end of Feb, so that is helping me stay motivated. Feel free to add..
  • ArguelM
    ArguelM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 and gained over 41 pounds since injuring my knee. I'm looking to loose 45 pounds and keep them off! Need help!!!
  • Kaybnrs
    Kaybnrs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking to change my life for the best me I can be! I am a daily mfp er and love to give and get support! 2016 is our year! We can never had. Lets get her done!
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 40+ club, turned 46 today. I'm coming out of "winter break" mode right now so only logging workouts 3 or 4 times per week the last few weeks. Moving forward I'll be riding my bike and/or in the gym 5-6 days per week. Race season will be here soon!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have a cruise in April, I will be wearing a 2-piece!!! B)
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah, 39 years young, next Saturday
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    40+ myself. I often tell people that I run, but you have to view me from far away, at night, while squinting in order to believe what I am doing is actually 'running'. Had been doing some HIIT routines and throwing in some yoga from time to time but stopped doing that of late. I need to get back into the additional stuff though in order to get the weight loss moving in the right direction again.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm 48 and need to lose 40 pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • robingmurphy
    robingmurphy Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42, and this is the year to drop that excess weight and try for 20% body fat. I hit my highest recent weight 150 lbs (the overweight range for my height) and 30% body fat on Christmas and have been working on getting rid of it ever since. I'd like to get to about 125 lbs/20% bf by July 1.
  • smslogan317
    smslogan317 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 41, my diet and exercise are a vital part of my daily routine.
  • lsutiger2112
    lsutiger2112 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are both in our 40's. She decided to start a diet and I'm right there with her. I could easily stand to lose 40 lbs. I have been going to the GYM but kinda got out of it during the holidays. We are one week down with MFP and so far so good. We decided we would try to adjust with diet first and then add the exercise back in so first 2 weeks are just watching calories and then back to the gym at least 3 times a week. I sit at a desk all day at work so I have been trying to take a walk every hour just to get some added activity. First week I lost nearly 8 lbs. I was shocked! Of course I know that won't be the typical :) Add away.
  • tlee278
    tlee278 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all healthy success in 2016!!