My Journey (or, beginner blogs/posts: the first month)

Options

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    500.gif
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    DAY 23: OMG I GAINED 4LBS, BETTER ASK THE MFP COMMUNITY IF IT'S NORMAL DURING TOM!

DAY 24: OMG is it normal for men to know more about periods than women??

You met @senecarr huh?

No, but now I'm afraid to.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    DAY 23: OMG I GAINED 4LBS, BETTER ASK THE MFP COMMUNITY IF IT'S NORMAL DURING TOM!

I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!
  • fivethreeone
    Options

I truly believe that PMS isn't real, kind of like the female orgasm, it's just an excuse for women to act crazy a few days a month and over eat food. That's why women actually complain about weight gain during that time, it has nothing to do with the "hormones". It's because you stuff your face with chocolate!!!!

Actual quote from my college roommate: "I never PMSed until I got to college and realized it was an option."

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

If they do, they best keep it to themselves unless they want to...

Wait. If I say anything, it could be construed as a violation of the CG. Hmmm.

...they should just keep it to themselves.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I support this but also should flag it for bullying.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

Hahhaha, great sad-but-true reference.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    h7B64A3D4

Well that's a little harsh :confused:

Yeah, I don't need that kind of negativity in my life, either.

Let's start a group of people who think you should always go big or go home when it comes to Ben and Jerry's. I need more positivity in my life.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    This is level-37 type mean.
  • fivethreeone
    Options

YOU LIVE!!!!
  • fivethreeone
    edited January 2016
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »

Hahhaha, great sad-but-true reference.

Before MFP, I never knew so many women knew so little about their bodies.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

YOU LIVE!!!!

I'm pretty sure it's just my zombie corpse.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Actual quote from my college roommate: "I never PMSed until I got to college and realized it was an option."

Bahaha, brilliant.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    f8tl0obpdp4r.gif
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

You met @senecarr huh?

To be fair, I usually, explicitly avoid saying anything on those threads because I know how odd and unproductive it will be for someone that doesn't have a biological function to tell someone that's lived with for decades how it works. Worst case scenario I get told off, best case I end up with some goofy title like MFP's resident amateur gynecologist or some such.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

You met @senecarr huh?

To be fair, I usually, explicitly avoid saying anything on those threads because I know how odd and unproductive it will be for someone that doesn't have a biological function to tell someone that's lived with for decades how it works. Worst case scenario I get told off, best case I end up with some goofy title like MFP's resident amateur gynecologist or some such.

Chicken
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

You met @senecarr huh?

Chicken

Better than being a shark, I guess. >:)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    h7B64A3D4

Well that's a little harsh :confused:

Yeah, I don't need that kind of negativity in my life, either.

Let's start a group of people who think you should always go big or go home when it comes to Ben and Jerry's. I need more positivity in my life.

Listen - if you don't eat the whole pint there's no point. Phish Food forever!!!!!

• fivethreeone
    Options

You met @senecarr huh?

Chicken

Better than being a shark, I guess. >:)

:huh:

I mean...

Show of hands. Who would rather be a chicken than a shark?