What frustrates you in the gym?

Options

Replies

• angrydads
    angrydads Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    *no re-racking of weights/Dumbbells
    * not wiping down the equipment and that includes the handle grips if it's a bike or elliptical.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I got hit with a protein fart today. Seriously?! Why people do that?!
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Norcohydro wrote: »
    People who bounce while they're running on treadmills, causing breakage... Slow it down by .5 and you won't be elephanting the poor machine.

How does one know if they are doing this? I run on the treadmill and I have no idea if I do this...
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Norcohydro wrote: »
    People who bounce while they're running on treadmills, causing breakage... Slow it down by .5 and you won't be elephanting the poor machine.

How does one know if they are doing this? I run on the treadmill and I have no idea if I do this...
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I hate when people don't wanna share the same treadmill when the gym is full. Or when they judge me for bringing along my shrimp-toed Asian granny dressed as a Sherpa so I don't get lost doing the stair-climbers.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    At my old gym used to have a lot of older people who would hang out in the spa and pool all day and would bring food in there and eat - im talking like chinese takeout etc... Every time i walked to the sauna i wanted to vom. :#
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    At my old gym used to have a lot of older people who would hang out in the spa and pool all day and would bring food in there and eat - im talking like chinese takeout etc... Every time i walked to the sauna i wanted to vom. :#

That's absolutely disgusting.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    sweaty equipment and people jacking around with their phones while they are occupying equipment
  • jlisa24
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

lol Needless to say, I never went in. I always envisioned swimming past floating chow mein and a half eaten eggroll.
  • 2Derrick2424
    2Derrick2424 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Y'all girls working out in them form fitted yoga pants so freaking distracting, geeez..
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options

lol Needless to say, I never went in. I always envisioned swimming past floating chow mein and a half eaten eggroll.

Listen, I had a wardrobe malfunction with those bright green speedos alright. Cut me some slack.
  • jlisa24
    Options

Listen, I had a wardrobe malfunction with those bright green speedos alright. Cut me some slack.

lol!!! I walked right into that one... the joke, not your eggroll :smiley:
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options

lol!!! I walked right into that one... the joke, not your eggroll :smiley:

Hey, remember, you're the one who said it was half-eaten. And I saw you chewin'.

• Blossomhollyblossomholly
    Options
    When the air cons not cranked on a hot day :(
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    Options

Turning the heater up in a room with your BF/GF in the middle of summer can be fun. Like, really fun.
  • Blossomhollyblossomholly
    Options

Turning the heater up in a room with your BF/GF in the middle of summer can be fun. Like, really fun.

Like slippery and wet kinda fun ?
  • katie22d
    katie22d Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A whole row of open treadmills and you have to pick the ONE right next to me!? And I'm sorry, but girls who come to the gym with a full head of curls and their hair down...I'm here to sweat, why does your hair look like you're ready for prom or wedding pictures
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    myself... i dont progress... i regress... :|
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    People who don't rerack the weights they used when they are done.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    katie22d wrote: »
    A whole row of open treadmills and you have to pick the ONE right next to me!? And I'm sorry, but girls who come to the gym with a full head of curls and their hair down...I'm here to sweat, why does your hair look like you're ready for prom or wedding pictures

I'm sometimes this woman walking in... Long curled hair, makeup etc....especially if I am running in just after work. But I rarely leave looking that good, I'm usually a sweaty mess. But I totally get the judgement. I, on the other hand, could care less. They pay the same amount even if they're there to eat egg rolls in the spa :p:s