Calling all Freaks, Geeks, Dweebs and Nerds alike!

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
  • PushAgainstThePlateau
    Options
    Nerd new to the party here. Hello everyone.
  • MissSpaceCadet69
    MissSpaceCadet69 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hiii! :smiley:
  • PushAgainstThePlateau
    Options
    Hi back. So what usually goes on in here? Could someone message me and fill me in? I feel lost. :#
  • brittuhnay
    brittuhnay Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If anything is testament to my belonging here.. I am currently working overnight shift, updating my company's WordPress version and editing code on our plugins. :p How is everyone doing tonight?
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Hi back. So what usually goes on in here? Could someone message me and fill me in? I feel lost. :#

battles of superheros (theoretically), harry potter gifs, gifs in general, talk about anything nerd/geek/freak/dweeb related, more gifs, proclamations of love for various characters, oh and did I mention gifs?
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    brittuhnay wrote: »
    If anything is testament to my belonging here.. I am currently working overnight shift, updating my company's WordPress version and editing code on our plugins. :p How is everyone doing tonight?

Yep. You belong!

I'm new to this thread as well. Love SciFi/Fantasy, played AD&D for a long time, still play an online MMPORPG, and I work in IT.
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a...baby nerd, I think? Love video games, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones...chose my username from one of my favourite TV shows. Uh, why does it feel like I'm signing up for a dating website now?
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a...baby nerd, I think? Love video games, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones...chose my username from one of my favourite TV shows. Uh, why does it feel like I'm signing up for a dating website now?

I like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners.... no wait that is a lie! I like playing Donkey Kong 64 in my jammies and marathon sesions of either Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter... or Doctor Who... or GoT... This list could take a while.
  • erinistehawesome
    erinistehawesome Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes. To all of this. My new favorite place. Supernatural gifs as soon I as I get here. <3

mhs7rdr55fuf.gif
  • erinistehawesome
    erinistehawesome Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This thread makes my heart sing <3
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »

I like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners.... no wait that is a lie! I like playing Donkey Kong 64 in my jammies and marathon sesions of either Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter... or Doctor Who... or GoT... This list could take a while.

DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • firefighter875
    firefighter875 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ull6aopnrw9s.jpg
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Does anyone play League of Legends?
    I'm kinda an amateur voice actor and I like to do impressions of my favourite champs. : V If you're interested.
    Annie and Lulu are my most popular to do.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=e8v93PfgFic
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »

DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was my Christmas prezzy from my boyfriend. I was very clear that I wanted an N64 and Donkey Kong. He follows instructions very well.
  • Saelith
    Saelith Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    lfvgqb0sd87s.jpeg
    Just going to leave this here's. Wtb friend
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif