Small steps to big success! What did you achieve today?

Replies

• GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    My daughter had a fever last night and I was up all night! I did not want to go to the gym. I went!

Ohhhhh...hopefully your daughter is better. You did well going to the gym - all nighters with sick kids wipes you out the next day!
  • saralthrash
    saralthrash Posts: 105 Member
    Today I really wanted to stop at McDonald's after my shift at midnight. I so badly wanted a vanilla cone. They are only 170 calories and I had enough! I went home and ate some tuna instead. Protein over sugar! I think I may be getting good at this!
  • saralthrash
    @GemimaFitzTed that's awesome! Good for you!!

• saralthrash
    @helenapanda wow! You killed it today!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Yesterday because what the hell am I doing up this early? I started strengthening my hand. I had to use this device to pick up pegs. I could barely could get the last one.
    etkay532oypu.jpeg
    x97g613b63r3.jpeg
  • LloydGK
    LloydGK Posts: 86 Member
    Last night I quit smoking weed.
    Time to start acting like a grown-up :wink:
  • saralthrash
    @47Jacqueline wow that's pretty cool
  • saralthrash
    @LloydGK I did a few weeks back too. It wasn't helping me with my calorie goal that's for sure!
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Weighed myself this morning and i'm down just under 7 pounds! So proud of myself!
  • saralthrash
    My family had pizza for lunch. I had a bowl of homemade veggie soup!
  • heidio2
    heidio2 Posts: 110 Member
    Really wanted a soda... went to the store to pick up 1 can & a dessert for the kids. Walked out with squash, a tea and 2 salads. I couldn't do it.
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    There's a entire tin of cookies in the living room in my peripheral, and oh my gosh it's so tempting. Decided to grab a yoghurt out the fridge instead. I gymmed it this evening...don't want to undo all the crazy hard work!!
  • trevnik3bys
    trevnik3bys Posts: 22 Member
    I have a major sweet tooth. Finally figured out an actual yummy dessert. Tried the avocado pudding...it was decent. Tried the brownies made from bananas....nah! But tonight, the Dole Whip. 80 calories of pure delight! It's a keeper.
  • Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    I was going to eat a whole steak like I used to today. I even cooked the whole thing. Then when it was done, I cut it in half and threw half in the fridge.
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    I went a little over in calories today. Then I got the ice cream out and was going to eat out of the carton and eat a lot. Instead I measured it into a bowl and just ate 1/4 cup. I let myself have it without guilt and sitting comfortably on the sofa even though it was all "over calories." I am so proud that I didn't let an "over" day spiral totally out of control!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Had my trainer test my max plank, TRX plank and 1RM deadlift. It's been awhile since we checked the planks and never tested the 1 RM on the deadlift. Hubby says he'll have me do his lifting from now on. Lol
  • saralthrash
    Marikanna wrote: »
    I went a little over in calories today. Then I got the ice cream out and was going to eat out of the carton and eat a lot. Instead I measured it into a bowl and just ate 1/4 cup. I let myself have it without guilt and sitting comfortably on the sofa even though it was all "over calories." I am so proud that I didn't let an "over" day spiral totally out of control!
    That's good! I've over ate big time on a day when I was already over on my calories. It's easy to do!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    @47Jacqueline wow that's pretty cool

I know! I can't wait try try it again to see if I'm better. lol
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Yesterday I turned down the croissants a co-worker bought for our team. Don't think I've ever managed to do that before!
  • saralthrash
    Yesterday I went out with my coworkers. It started with someone buying me a drink. I don't know if one drink lowered my inhibitions or what but I followed it with 4 more beers. I'm not even much of a drinker! Then a burger and fries. Jeez Louise I'm not proud of that. I was about 1000 over calorie goal. But today I went to the gym and I'm not counting my calorie burn on today's goal. I want to offset the some of the calories from yesterday lol