Over 40 and ready to change? Let's do this together!

Options

Replies

• crystaldancing69
    crystaldancing69 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started a 25 by Christmas back in August. Lost about 22 pounds before the Holiday binges took me away. Now I've committed to 10 pounds by Spring Break with several other teachers. Back on the road to my goal of 77 pounds! :)
  • MaddyT122
    MaddyT122 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Lost 18 a year ago, put half of it back on. So, I am restarting again. Got about 45 to go.
  • Sparkymel
    Sparkymel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am 42 years old. If I am being honest, I have about 70lbs to lose. I have gained about 50lbs, over the last 5 years. I am finally ready to do this. I am ready to feel like myself again and be healthy.
  • staceydunsworth
    staceydunsworth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know what I need to do. Been doing it all my life. . . just need to get the mind set to do it right. . trying to maintain now and really struggling. . feel free to friend me. . one is strong many are unstoppable. . .
  • staceydunsworth
    staceydunsworth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    B)
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • camilaa01
    camilaa01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 37 looking to loose 40 lbs pls add me
  • Sparkymel
    Sparkymel Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Camila! We can do this!
  • barbaraedmo
    barbaraedmo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be part of this please, feel free to add me as a friend so that we can encourage each other x
  • JPearl44
    JPearl44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I forgot to say that on my first post.
  • Lenora001
    Lenora001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to join this one too
  • urstpsoshtup
    urstpsoshtup Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in.
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    47 this year and have 3 15 pound goals. I can't imagine being less than that, but who knows? That would put me at about 170 pounds. Count me in.
  • stilwells615
    stilwells615 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
    I'd like to lose 10 pounds for 2016.
  • lizardroth
    lizardroth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • miacaz02
    miacaz02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You have all taken the first step by committing! Now we can tackle the mindset of making this time life changing. We've all tried and failed at some point, but this time we can mean it with not just our minds but our hearts. We are worth it and so are our love ones to have us around for years to come. Stay true to yourself and let's get busy and drop this weight!
  • JPearl44
    JPearl44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I decided to eat more fruits and veggies and less refined carbs yesterday and was under my calorie goal for the first time in a week! I'm happy for my small victory.
  • Slim2fitit
    Slim2fitit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ate out today and managed to keep the calories down, jacket potato wins again.

• mommaesq
    mommaesq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Turned 40 this year. Been in perimenopause for about 4 or so years now... so hormone issues abound! Single, professional mom... with a 2 hour commute each morning. Let's do this!!!
  • danascrusade
    danascrusade Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in...43 have about 50 to loose and just started a 2 mos challenge at my gym....