What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    snng77hbepjj.jpg

Stir-fry of diced apple, diced onions, handful raisins, soy sauce, sprouts and handful of peanuts (add last two ingredients at last-only to warm up) on top of couscous.
    Topped with grilled banana.
    Although I am not vegetarian, this is a VEG dish.
  • ladydy911
    ladydy911 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    paa294bjc7zd.jpg
    Salad prep for the week. Lunches every day at work. I add chopped grilled chicken breast (2 oz) and 2 tbs of dressing
  • nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sushi and a lobster salad for dinner again.

tuq2mebawdrc.jpg
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Not pretty, but it's 12 meals! Brown Rice, Broccoli, & 1 Egg = 305 Calories per Container

y7hdi7zlvszz.jpeg
  • nixology
    Options
    Would love to do prepacked meals like that but I just do not have the freezer space ... sigh. Anyway ... My colleague returned from Japan with souvenirs for me! Ginger tea, multi-grain tea ... and the flu! I felt positively horrid when I got home from work.

Luckily, I had purchased some smoked salmon and soft flat bread at Ikea this morning so I just slapped something together to warm my tum tum for a yucky ingestion of some medicines.

Canapes of smoked marinated salmon on bread with a concoction of wholegrain mustard, raw honey and sour cream with a little wild rocket. I had these with pea and ham soup from Marks & Sparks.
    8w7l0y69gzlb.jpg

• alp_19
    alp_19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel lame in comparison to all of these delicious looking meals but mine was still yummy. Super simple and no cooking, plus you can make a bunch ahead. Just black beans, chick peas, corn, tomatoes, avocado, and parsley.
    qw9lt15bz279.jpeg
  • alp_19
    alp_19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    pocketmole wrote: »
    Made a mountain of kickass vegetarian meatballs, inspired by the flavors I use in my Thanksgiving stuffing. I'm serving them with mushroom gravy, and roasted greens beans & potatoes.

Could you post your recipe? I've been wanting to experiment with vegetarian meatballs and yours look delicious!
  • Funnylittlenut
    Funnylittlenut Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    2016_1.jpg

Sugar-free banana buckwheat pancakes topped with Fix & Fogg's peanut butter! (Not my favourite nut butter, personally, but it doesn't have any added vegetable oils and it's in my pantry so I need to eat it before I buy a different brand.)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Dinner time. Fish Friday from a while back. Will be making this again this Friday but with Red Snapper cause I know its on sale at local Whole Foods.
    Grilled sea bass with a side of stir fry baby bok Choi, mushrooms and onions and cauliflower rice.

You guessed it.... heaven :)https://instagram.com/paleo_tomek/

Man I love cauliflower but I'd be really bored by now lol. Especially at $5 a head :(
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    j9zez9iu7jdt.jpg

Salad of: tomatoes, cucumbers, leeks, lettuce, coriander, red cabbage and carrots.

Topped with- flaked grilled seabream
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Just felt like adding a few meals instead of just stalking for a change, been gentle on me ^_-
    Baked fish sticks with mashed potatoes and broccoli. 999b4d5cd1a70d26e77fd5688be5230f.jpg
    Breakfast is my morning coffee with deli ham, apples with cinnamon and lingonberry jelly, and french loaf bread with butter and maple syrup. I normally eat on kid plates, so my meals are hardly ever pretty! c088c351da52c1d8fc0ba7d9c3afcf10.jpg
  • ellantz
    ellantz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • ellantz
    ellantz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    zej68uhy819n.jpeg
  • nixology
    Options
    Had miso ramen for lunch because I was at a fair.

Still awfully flu-ey so all I wanted for dinner was hot soup. Tada, tapas of soft bread with sour cream+cream cheese+dill, and marinated smoked salmon, grilled squid and carrot coriander soup with some of the sour cream mix. I felt marginally human again after that.

uryyd89qape4.jpg
    ursmm0715gtl.jpg
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
  • nicoleaprilhardcastle
    Options
    zvg0bppug2g8.jpeg
    Broccoli cheese soup
    132 calories a serving makes 10 servings
    4 cups chopped frozen broccoli
    4 cups low sodium chicken broth
    2 cups water
    1 can skim evaporated milk
    1tsp pepper
    1tsp onion powder
    2 cups milk shedder cheese

Cook broccoli in broth and water until tender
    Blend in blender until desired consistency
    Return to pot, add evaporated milk
    Cook to a slow boil
    Remove from heat
    Add cheese and stir in until melted
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Neck of lamb, bean and chickpea stew

62cscxq45f5c.jpg
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Seafood, salmon and tofu as protein for me over the next 18 hours. adkjztos0xkz.jpg
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight: Pulled pork with some Sugar free BBQ sauce and a tiny bit of coleslaw
    a4ctyt5m2ul4.jpeg

• bigbodybake
    bigbodybake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dinner last nightrrhmqi5lajhh.jpeg