I used to be..... now I am....

Options

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    awesome work friend! mfp is the only thing that has ever worked for me too. the programs that provide you with packaged foods dont ever teach you how to eat real food. they actually keep you disconnected from reality imo. i love that i now can pick up and orange and say, hmm, about 120 grams, 50 calories about. keep up the great work!
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your successes to date - you are well on your way!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Wow! Over a 100lbs down?! That's great! Sounds like you have a good plan. I wish you continued success! :)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thats one hell of an accomplishment. Keep up the amazing work!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You can do it :)
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    WOW. Be proud of yourself and keep doing what you're doing. Do it for us because we believe in you and we will cheer on you every step of the journey. Great work and great dedication. Don't know what else to say
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I admire you. Keep on truckin'.
  • pumpkinRIP02
    pumpkinRIP02 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You give me alot of hope. My uncle weighs about your starting weight. Did you have any weight related complications? He's not allowed to exercise and he has diabetes. What advice would you give someone starting out where you were?

Start with lessening his soda or sugar-drinks intake and uping his water intake.
    Also if he can not do most exercises, can he still walk?
    Of so, get his to walk for 30 minutes in a day at 10 minutes each time.
    That helped me a lot when I first started.
    besaro wrote: »
    awesome work friend! mfp is the only thing that has ever worked for me too. the programs that provide you with packaged foods dont ever teach you how to eat real food. they actually keep you disconnected from reality imo. i love that i now can pick up and orange and say, hmm, about 120 grams, 50 calories about. keep up the great work!
    Imomw2016 wrote: »
    Congratulations on all your successes to date - you are well on your way!
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Wow! Over a 100lbs down?! That's great! Sounds like you have a good plan. I wish you continued success! :)
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Great job!!!!!
    vixtris wrote: »
    Thats one hell of an accomplishment. Keep up the amazing work!
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Awesome!! You can do it :)
    WOW. Be proud of yourself and keep doing what you're doing. Do it for us because we believe in you and we will cheer on you every step of the journey. Great work and great dedication. Don't know what else to say
    I admire you. Keep on truckin'.

Thank you all so much!
    *trying not to tear up from all the kind words.*
    I am glad that you are all so kind and are all happy about my success story.
    Thank you for supporting me.
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Go, go, go!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Options
    Good job, pumpkin! Although I don't know you, I'm still proud of you! Keep up the great work -- one day at a time. Please keep us posted on your progress!
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    Thank you for encouraging me, hotcoffee692.

Beachgal0626, Thank you for saying those wonderful words.

To all of you who have talked to me so far,
    I think everyone here barely knows me but I am glad you have except me for me.
    That is rare in this day and age.
    So thank you all so much.

• shellz314
    shellz314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up! I'm positive you will meet your goal!
  • kslind827
    kslind827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I used to be 175 lbs and now I am 122 lbs... 2 more pounds to go til my goal of 120 lbs... Maybe I'll try for 115...
  • KittyHeaven74
    KittyHeaven74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good for you - you have made great strides so far and I've no doubt you will get to your goal. Keep up the great work!
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. Keep it up - you got this!
  • kaysday
    kaysday Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're doing awesome
  • amy13a
    amy13a Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :) Yah for you! Keep taking it one day at a time and you will reach your ultimate goal!
  • Doublemeasure
    Doublemeasure Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW...great weight loss. Looking forward to your updates! :-)
  • pumpkinRIP02
    Options
    kslind827 wrote: »
    I used to be 175 lbs and now I am 122 lbs... 2 more pounds to go til my goal of 120 lbs... Maybe I'll try for 115...

I wouldn't go too low on the wright scale or your doctor will tell you to add pounds on.
    My dad can't gain any weight no matter what he eats and his doctor is worried for him.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!