Do you have an everyday breakfast?

Options
I usually have egg whites for breakfast but I do not want to have eggs/meats for every meal anymore. Could some members share their breakfast they have on a regular basis that is not eggs or a meat. Thanks

Replies

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Plain oatmeal, fiber cereal? Add some blueberries? Soluble fiber is good for high cholesterol.
  • alismommy1992
    alismommy1992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with 1/2 tbsp of honey and 1tsp of vanilla blend its awsome
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana sandwich is my go to breakfast.
  • FitKat123
    FitKat123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with fruit and walnuts.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats are what I eat daily M-F. There are tons of different ideas to change up the ingredients.
    My go to this week
    Oats
    Almond Milk
    Vanilla Greek Yogurt
    1tbl of my protein powder
    1tbl maple syrup
    1tbl PBFit
    1tsp Hersheys unsweetned coca powder
    1 tsp Flax
    Add sliced banana if i have one.

You could make protein pancakes.
    You could have anything you want to eat at breakfast time. It doesnt have to be breakfast food.
    Some steak and avocado sounds like a delish first meal of the day. Breakfast is definitely my KING meal of the day.
  • echmain
    echmain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    18 Frosted Mini Wheats
    1 Quest bar (chocolate brownie)

About 320 calories.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »

Same here, at least 3-4 days a week, but I use a LaBandarita carb counter tortilla instead of bread.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options

Same here, at least 3-4 days a week, but I use a LaBandarita carb counter tortilla instead of bread.

Sooo good with coffee. ☕
  • yobeme
    yobeme Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Muesli and Greek Yoghurt - sometimes I add fruit like mango or berries
  • niamibunni
    niamibunni Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    A bunch of eggs and leftover protein from dinner. A pear, handful of berries or a serving of sweet potato too.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options

Sooo good with coffee. ☕

The best!
  • CinderellaDaisy
    CinderellaDaisy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Days that I don't eat eggs I like to make Nom Nom paleo pancakes with whip cream and fruit. Or I'll make some pan fried veggies. A mix of onions, squash, greens and use cheese or avocado for fats and protein.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    One of the things I eat often is oatmeal with a tablespoon of PB, 1/2 a chopped apple, and a lot of cinnamon. I cook it all together, and the PB melts while the apples and oats cook.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Often just coffee or coffee with cream. Sometimes I wake up hungry and do a banana with peanut butter or some nuts, maybe yogurt. Always something quick during the week. I like oatmeal or eggs on the weekends, or sausage and potatoes (when I'm cooking for my boyfriend)
  • The_Ugly_One
    The_Ugly_One Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Everyone puts all sorts of fruit and sugar in their oatmeal. I can't stand sweet oatmeal, so I make it with low sodium chicken broth and add pepper and garlic powder. Savory oatmeal is the best! On weekends when I have more time, I'll slice up a bit of avocado and eat that with the oatmeal.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Since I was a kid it has always been an english muffin with peanut butter, and now I add a banana (with a few slices on top of the english muffin) with it.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    If I eat breakfast, I have a protein bar from Aldi.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Quest bar, every day. I'm not a fan of breakfast but feel more energetic when I eat, and they're easy to down with a coffee in the morning, plus 20g of protein for 200 calories-ish.
  • JimKeegan555
    JimKeegan555 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Everyone puts all sorts of fruit and sugar in their oatmeal. I can't stand sweet oatmeal, so I make it with low sodium chicken broth and add pepper and garlic powder. Savory oatmeal is the best! On weekends when I have more time, I'll slice up a bit of avocado and eat that with the oatmeal.

I MUST try this! I like savoury yogurt, I'm sure to love savoury oats, thanks!
  • AoifeElmo
    AoifeElmo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a big bowl of Oat bran with berries and cinnamon. And a Bagel with pb or Avocado on wholeseed toast.