Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Blondie0281
Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
edited January 2016 in Fun and Games
Couldn't tell by all these "rate me" posts!
Back to my cardio sesh lol

Replies

• tim201200
    tim201200 Posts: 146 Member
    Some people certainly treat it as a dating site lol
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    There all in good fun, can't workout all the time :)
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    5 stars?
  • justin_1434
    justin_1434 Posts: 686 Member
    Haha! Seriously. Oh well. As long as we're all having fun and feeling good, right?!
  • wolfehound33
    Yea, although depending on the thread, there is plenty of that as well haha
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    It's the chit chat, fun and games forum...if you want to just talk cardio there's a forum for that.
  • Blondie0281
    The cardio reference was me being sarcastic. I wouldn't expect you to get that though by the no tone text.
  • Blondie0281
    Haha! Seriously. Oh well. As long as we're all having fun and feeling good, right?!
    Agreed!
  • Fit_Kountry_
    Fit_Kountry_ Posts: 123 Member
    Both duh... Lol
    I was surprised too. I am pretty new here
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    6...WNB
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    I think you can block the chit chat section if you don't want to see it.
    I just scroll past those types of threads . I could care less who people want to bang or date or marry and have no time to care about guessing the person aboves secret or whatever.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I just scroll past those types of threads . I could care less who people want to bang or date or marry and have no time to care about guessing the person aboves secret or whatever.

8. WB
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Jacwhite22 wrote: »
    6...WNB

7.5, 8 if you cut your hair

PWB
  • Blondie0281
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    lol For sure. I actually just discovered this community section of the app last night, so I've just been exploring. I've used the app for a few years but never ventured out of the food diary and my own news feed :smile:
  • genivar
    genivar Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in the same boat Melissa, I was a member years ago and had no idea this was "a thing"
    sigh.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,379 Member
    Of all the craziness of the Chit Chat forums, I never got the "rate the poster above" threads the most. I mean really, the person that rates someone else an 8 is the big mean person of the thread. And not everyone is a 10 to everyone else.

I might have to shake that thread up and go in there tossing some real numbers around. You can't tell me there isn't a 3 in that thread! :)
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Let's be real. Only about 2% of people here are a 10... and they aren't looking for the ego boost in those chats lol
  • wolfehound33
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Let's be real. Only about 2% of people here are a 10... and they aren't looking for the ego boost in those chats lol

This, if I wanted honesty about my looks, I'd go to the beach and take my shirt off :)