Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So the scale wasn't COMPLETELY mean to me after my vacation. It was up a bit at 216 but it could still be some water retention still and I could have done way worse, and would have in the past.
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yikes, things havent been so good for me weight-wise lately. But honestly I've had so much other things going on that it hasnt been my main focus and I've been looking to comfort food- at least I haven't gained :/
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yea my weight is up today too. I'm feeling 'heavy'. Hoping it's just my muscles holding water since I my running got more intense, or maybe TOM is on the way.... we'll see.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to do it, but I got on the scale at the health club today and it said i was down 3.5 pounds, but of course it's water weight which I will get back, but hopefully I can keep the loss (or some what of a loss) on Monday...I finally did set a goal weight loss for myself....my cousin is getting marriend in 53 days...I want to lose 10 pounds by his wedding...that means I will be about 144...keeping my fingers crossed!!! :-)

WAY TO GO EVERYONE....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK YOU LOVELY PINUPS!!! :smooched:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Last night I was so tired, I got a bit sloppy with the eating. So this morning I was up bright and early and exercising :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Last night I was so tired, I got a bit sloppy with the eating. So this morning I was up bright and early and exercising :)

Way to stick to it and balance it out, rather than just sitting around feeling guilty. :flowerforyou:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have to say I am very proud of myself this week.... I have managed to get in all the exercise I had planned even last night I got in 75 mins after the hockey game ended and will remain on track for TurboFire even though the next 3 days my parents are visiting and I am not going to be able to dedicate time to do DVDs (I don't do them with an audience lol). I am sore today though, stiff through the shoulders and in my left calf, but a good sore.

Keep up the good work ladies!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Thanks as always Rach :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Had a crappy start to the week, but picked it up with my pole fitness class last night. I'm feeling better and will get some more exercise in tonight. Meanwhile, MY SHOES CAME IN! Check the profile pic. I'm ecstatic!
  • valeriedent2
    valeriedent2 Posts: 154
    Options
    I'm almost done with Day 4 of the 5 Day Inferno plan and I'm doing really well. I'm really proud of myself for sticking to it and not cheating. And I feel fantastic! I honestly do!!

I wrote out my menu for the week, and have pretty faithfully stuck to it. Made some appropriate substitutions due to time/energy, but still staying close to the calorie goals for each day. I was supposed to have a smoothie for breakfast today, but grabbed cottage cheese and berries instead of making the mess, had a turkey wrap today instead of egg salad, that kind of stuff.

One more day, then final weigh in and measurements on Saturday!!

"TurboFire makes me feel like I'm on Fi-yah, on Fi-yah!!"
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Super Job Ladies....Nice to see the big group hanging in there and sticking to it!

This has been a GREAT week for me so far. I have eaten well all week and have gotten my exercise in everyday. I am even starting to notice the infamous "TUMMY" starting to shrink a little!!! I am really looking forward to weighing in on Monday and seeing where I am at...hoping to still lose another half a pound or more by then which will depend on how the weekend goes.

Keep up the great work everyone.

As always...THANKS RACH!!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile, MY SHOES CAME IN! Check the profile pic. I'm ecstatic!

:heart: 'em!!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    yipee
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My thighs are definitely tired from my run yesterday. I don't plan on running again until next week....just gonna focus on finishing week 4 of P90x.

I'm also going to try and eat more cals on days I exercise, to help get the protein/carb/fat ratios I want. But I've consistently been over 20% protein which is a big improvement from when I didn't pay any attention to it and it was 11-13% normally. Those carbs just keep on sneaking up on me!!! I plan out my day and then half way through I go back to make little adjustments for things I did or didn't have, and them my percentages are off! I'm going to work on that though!
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't so great of a day for me. Missed my workout due to insane rain, and ate out which led me to be over calories. I need to find a way to make working out fun again. I've completely lost that part so I don't enjoy going to the gym, making it harder to make myself go.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    woot! lost he 3lbs and then some! sooo happy! can't wait for monday weigh in!!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am so out of focus and the scale is showing it. I don't want to keep going backwards. I am scared and now it's the weekend again and I never do well on the weekends. I have to get my a** in gear!!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    We ate out last night, which wasn't on plan but I figured suck it up and deal. I worked out today and I brought lunch to work.

I'm so bummed. I went to Macy's to buy a swimsuit for my cruise. The 2bamboo one that I thought had a hook back had a tie back which I hate. (remember this)

Then I found a cute Kenneth Cole bandeau top with a ruffle across it that actually had a hook in the back, and a cute ruffle/skirted bottom.

I tried on a different 2bamboo suit (with the stupid tie) that was a halter and had wires and the Kenneth Cole. I loved the Kenneth Cole and looked good in the other.

Came out, went to the register, turns out the Kenneth Cole wasn't on sale. So what did I do? Stupid me bought the 2bamboo. The whole way back to work all I could think of was that I really didn't want a sexy bathing suit for this trip with glittery details and how much I like the KC one. :(

I'm going to return the 2bamboo suit. No sense keeping a suit I don't love. I have enough of those. Now to try to find the KC suit on sale or wait for Macy's to put it on sale.

This is the suit:

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/1/optimized/850821_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=167&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

Huh, it's on sale online, might have to return this one and buy that one later.
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    lunamare, that suit is cute and I love the color. I would've waited for it too. :happy:

Who knew cleaning burned so many calories? I'm pooped between getting the house done and Turbo Fire this morning. Hope I see the results of all this on Monday.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Where the girls at!?

Are we gonna kill it this weekend!?! :wink: