My MFP girlfriend just dumped me

Options

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    If the d*ck pics don't work you can always find a replacement girlfriend in any of the "person above you" threads! Just PM a bunch and tell them of your sexual prowess!!
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    If the d*ck pics don't work you can always find a replacement girlfriend in any of the "person above you" threads! Just PM a bunch and tell them of your sexual prowess!!

What she said.....it always works for me.
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    She didn't say "fine". She said "leave me alone". In that case, you leave her alone; you stand by until she cools off enough to discuss what is bothering her.

The same with "fine". It either means she is too upset to talk about it (which is good because she will calm down and you can talk later) OR she doesn't think you have grasped the full extent to which you f*cked up, and anything you say will not be taken as an apology or corrective action for what you did but rather a way to appease her to make her happy at that moment. And nothing is going to piss her off more than you trying to make her feel better at that moment without dealing with the issue that got her in that state to begin with. If you don't think you did anything wrong, or at least can't see how SHE thinks you did anything wrong, you are only going to dig your hole deeper and deeper with every action and every word. Her "FINE" is a warning to you to put down your shovel and think about it before you continue.

I try and say what I mean, but yes, you captured it well. Thank you.

Huzzah yes and yes.

If I say I'm fine and leave me alone....

Funnily enough that's exactly what I mean. I dont need hugging. I dont need patting on the head. I certainly dont need an argument because you're not getting my attention.

Just seriously...I want some alone time. Go away.

That's not difficult to comprehend, surely?
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    If I say "I'm fine" or "just a bad day" it translates to "please drop the conversation now before it gets awkward."
    I hate sharing my feelings.
    That being said, there are thousands of eligible bachelorettes on MFP. Tell him to get back on that saddle!
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    WTF is an "MFP GF"?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    dervari wrote: »
    WTF is an "MFP GF"?

@dervari Clearly you haven't been here very long. Stick around. You'll find out soon enough.

• KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    WTF is an "MFP GF"?

She is my life...my everything.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    WTF is an "MFP GF"?

She is my life...my everything.

@KD454 you need to school @dervari on the ins and outs of MFP GF's!!!

• nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    mojo705 wrote: »
    I just popped back in to see if your forgiven yet or still alive at least ? Lol

Thanks for your concern. This is why I love the MFP community.
    My 'friend' is alive. Everybody is moving on. No hard feelings.
  • nm2bsc
    nm2bsc Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When the pics work and you get her back I want an edible arrangements!!

Well the junk pics worked better than in my wildest dreams lol
    Where do I send your reward? ;)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    0205b5b453_female-logic-funny-0.jpg

This says it all
  • dervari
    Options
    WTF is an "MFP GF"?

@dervari Clearly you haven't been here very long. Stick around. You'll find out soon enough.

Assuming it's like the "Work Wife" or "Work Hubby"?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    WTF is an "MFP GF"?

@dervari but with sexting and nudez

• dervari
    Options
    WTF is an "MFP GF"?

@dervari but with sexting and nudez

AH! Interesting. LOL
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    can someone just send me nudes already, i want to make a collage
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

@JeffreyMGiron You're doing it wrong. If you want dem nudez then you gotta post a headless torso pic. It is known.

• TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    If I knew there were whispers of a flooded inbox 'PUN INTENDED' I'd have been in here consoling sooner.

There there.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

@JeffreyMGiron You're doing it wrong. If you want dem nudez then you gotta post a headless torso pic. It is known.

im trying the more, "im not going to share your nudes so give them to me" approach
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

im trying the more, "im not going to share your nudes so give them to me" approach

Of course! Girls love that! Just go over to the "rate the poster above" thread and I'm sure you'll find a willing participant!

• JeffreyMGiron
    Options

Of course! Girls love that! Just go over to the "rate the poster above" thread and I'm sure you'll find a willing participant!

i cant find those here?