What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• caperchick78
    caperchick78 Posts: 426 Member
    Oh, do ***** is my butt lol. I didn't realize you couldn't say *kitten* lol
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    My most recent NSV is pretty little, but huge depending on how you look at it. After taking a week and half long hiatus from the gym and eating healthy I went to the gym again today. Little steps.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    went to get my eyes tested today as present driving glasses had gone blurry; turns out weight loss had IMPROVED my eyesight!! got fitted with a new weaker strength pair - loving it!!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    My most recent NSV is pretty little, but huge depending on how you look at it. After taking a week and half long hiatus from the gym and eating healthy I went to the gym again today. Little steps.

Not little...HUGE...nothing good can happen unless you make it happen.

Hooray to you for "makin' it happen" today!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    I bought boots in October.

They were really tight on my calves. I had to pull the top closed with one hand so I could get the zipper up with the other hand.

I put them on as I left the gym last night and half way through the parking lot I stopped walking to check to see if I had fogotten to zip them up.

They were zipped --- and flapping against my legs because they are very loose now!
  • lavendersunshine
    lavendersunshine Posts: 3 Member
    Starting a workout plan and sticking to it. :) I find it hard to balance nutrition and fitness (usually I tend to focus disproportionately on one or the other) so I'm really trying to stick to both my calorie and fitness goals this time.
  • Ulyssesblue74
    Ulyssesblue74 Posts: 1 Member
    I started with MFP nine months ago, and seven months ago started 'running'. I'm happy to finish my 3 mile run home under half an hour. Tonight I stretched the distance to 5 miles but kept up the same (slow) pace. Big win!
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    I bought a bra in a regular store. It's not QUITE the right size, but it's close enough that at 1/6 of what my bras cost otherwise, I'd say it fits. haha In another 10 lbs I might actually be in the department store sizes! Woo!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Knee high boots OVER jeans. My calves never let me do that before :smiley:
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    define NSV?
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    I finally fit into a zip up hoodie that my brother got me years ago. I was too embarrassed to say it was too small and it's been in a box for almost a decade. Now I wear it all the time :)
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    define NSV?
    Non scale victory

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    I bought a bra in a regular store. It's not QUITE the right size, but it's close enough that at 1/6 of what my bras cost otherwise, I'd say it fits. haha In another 10 lbs I might actually be in the department store sizes! Woo!

You have no idea how hard I'm praying for this. . . .
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    One of the regular fitness attendants at my local gym added my husband on Facebook so they could get together for Badminton. She added me too, probably so it wasn't 'weird'. She's always encouraged me and complemented me with my weight loss.

I went in the morning after she 'added' me. Her first words: "Holy crap, I had no idea!"
    Me: Huh?

She was apparently looking through my old Facebook photo's. I guess she had never seen me at my biggest. She was almost gushing all morning!
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    4lbs lighter - 2 inches off my belly - 1 inch gained on my hips..... not bad for my first Week Progress.... Yay!!!
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    My jeans aren't cutting into my waistline today! And I'll be honest, getting a little baggy.
  • annael25
    annael25 Posts: 60 Member
    I have a few. :) I was out bra shopping last weekend and the bras in the store actually fit me! I've gone from a 52 to a 40DDD.

Same kind of thing, but I was out clothes shopping a few days ago and everything I tried on was either too big or fit me! I don't think that's ever happened. Usually I have a hard time finding clothes to fit because they are too small.

Also, I can see my knees now and my legs are all muscle instead of fat/swelling. :)

Sometimes the scales are so discouraging, so seeing the results elsewhere really puts things into perspective for me. I have come a long way!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    annael25 wrote: »
    I have a few. :) I was out bra shopping last weekend and the bras in the store actually fit me! I've gone from a 52 to a 40DDD.

Same kind of thing, but I was out clothes shopping a few days ago and everything I tried on was either too big or fit me! I don't think that's ever happened. Usually I have a hard time finding clothes to fit because they are too small.

Also, I can see my knees now and my legs are all muscle instead of fat/swelling. :)

Sometimes the scales are so discouraging, so seeing the results elsewhere really puts things into perspective for me. I have come a long way!

You said it! That's exactly how I feel.
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    I got out of bed this morning, and my once tight sleeping pants fell OFF me! I have to take them in at the waist.

Also, husband dropped the bombshell that he wasn't sure he wanted to stay married to me...and I DIDN'T turn to alcohol or go on a massive food binge. I've still been working out, crying some in private, but no binges, no alcohol...that is a huge thing for me.

Oh and my "tight" jeans are dropping at my waist and I feel the wind flapping them at my thighs...so by the time I go on vacation for Easter I'll need to buy new ones :)

Last thing...I wear tank tops now around the house/to bed. Before I wouldn't even glance at myself. Now, my body's rocking some awesome curves, my "bra fat" is nearly nonexistent everywhere now...I'm actually getting happier with what I see. Needs improvement, but I'm seeing some awesome change. :smiley:

Awesome progress! And I'll be praying for you and your marriage <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!