Is this a fitness app, or dating site?

Options

Replies

• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    B):D I actually think it's quite simple. This site is easy access for men and women to scope out other half naked men and women who are working on their fitness. Plus, there is that insecure side I'm sure people prowl on as well. Then because it's a fitness site and not a dating site, people's spouses don't think anything of it when mentioned they are on here for tracking weight loss blah blah... Tho I would go skeptical if you weren't actually losing any weight lol. I know a TON of people on here who are literally just here to flirt. They don't log their food, they aren't working out, they aren't logging losses. Like come on now. But seriously.. Can't we all just get along? Lololol. Let's just call it what it is and have fun. No need to put a label on anything HAHAHA
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Feel sorry for the husbands and wives!
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Second that^
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    40.jpg
  • Blondie0281
    Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    B):D I actually think it's quite simple. This site is easy access for men and women to scope out other half naked men and women who are working on their fitness. Plus, there is that insecure side I'm sure people prowl on as well. Then because it's a fitness site and not a dating site, people's spouses don't think anything of it when mentioned they are on here for tracking weight loss blah blah... Tho I would go skeptical if you weren't actually losing any weight lol. I know a TON of people on here who are literally just here to flirt. They don't log their food, they aren't working out, they aren't logging losses. Like come on now. But seriously.. Can't we all just get along? Lololol. Let's just call it what it is and have fun. No need to put a label on anything HAHAHA

I definitely can't disagree with you. That's pretty much how I see it as well. I've received nothing but friend requests (from men only) since I posted this one thread. I of course don't accept any of them because I respect my husband. Obviously if you're not happy, you could easily maintain relationships through this app without them knowing. @_whatsherface
  • _whatsherface
    Options

I definitely can't disagree with you. That's pretty much how I see it as well. I've received nothing but friend requests (from men only) since I posted this one thread. I of course don't accept any of them because I respect my husband. Obviously if you're not happy, you could easily maintain relationships through this app without them knowing. @_whatsherface

Wow, that's crazy. Lol. Men...
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

Yep. It is only the men on here that send friend requests with flirting in mind.

Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll-Thumb.gif
  • Blondie0281
    Blondie0281 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Yep. It is only the men on here that send friend requests with flirting in mind.

LOL! Never said that. I'm sure the men are getting plenty of requests.....
  • _whatsherface
    Options

LOL! Never said that. I'm sure the men are getting plenty of requests.....

Yes. That was in response to what OP said about her friend requests after posting this thread.
  • johnnyr333
    johnnyr333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sexercise
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

This is why I'm very clear about accepting FR's from married men. I don't want any part in that stuff.

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

This is why I'm very clear about accepting FR's from married men. I don't want any part in that stuff.

I dont mind accepting Requests from married women, i just make it clear im not here to hook up, flirt every other sentence, or give you something you and your husband should be working on. Im just here to make your day brighter with nonsense if thats fine.

Then again my friends list is very small and i would like to keep it like that.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I dont mind accepting Requests from married women, i just make it clear im not here to hook up, flirt every other sentence, or give you something you and your husband should be working on. Im just here to make your day brighter with nonsense if thats fine.

That's right the flirts come every third sentence. :p
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

That's right the flirts come every third sentence. :p

Aha, rule of 3
  • synchkat
    Options
    you're a sly one @JeffreyMGiron
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options
    you're a sly one @JeffreyMGiron

Am i?
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

You said you loved me!
  • synchkat
    Options
    actually @JeffreyMGiron you are a sexy beast!
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

Shut up woman, he's mine
  • JeffreyMGiron
    Options

AHA!, oh right that...hey it worked!