Join me in a 3-week sprint to kick off 2016!

191011121315»

Replies

• Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    Last day of our kick off. Pushed hard with my cardio this weekend and stayed under 1200 cal per day. Hoping for a drop on the scale tomorrow. Only went down 0.8 lbs this past week.
  • KimF0715
    KimF0715 Posts: 114 Member
    Challenging weekend. 30 inches of snow blanketed much of New York and New Jersey. Good news? Burned a ton of calories shoveling snow. Bad news ? In the Blizzard of 2016 you're gonna be drinking some wine! But....I did okay with food and today was back on track!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Thank you so much for the little push I needed to do some exercise. I burned more than enough calories to cover having way to much at lunch. I ended today on a happy note AND the Broncos are going to the Superbowl! WIN & Win!
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    WE DID IT!!

The three week sprint went by in a flash didn't it?

How do you feel? I feel great this morning. I'm proud of each and every one of you for stepping up to the plate and deciding to make a positive change in your life this January. It's a difficult thing to do, a challenge like this, but having friends do it with you helps.

My wish for all of you is to be the people you want to be by feeling the way you want to feel. Getting healthy is not about the scale and it's not about how you look in a bathing suit. It's about being a better husband, wife, mother, father, aunt, uncle, grandmother, coworker, boss, employee, friend. Being fit and eating well is a gift to the people who love us, and a gift to ourselves to enjoy the shoes we walk in, and the air we breathe.

You are all rock stars.

More challenges to come! And maybe an extra twist or two next time! :smile:

Until then, be well, feel free to friend me on MFP, and as always - get after it!

~Matt

agidldzqmt7f.jpg
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for leading us Matt, you are awesome! I'll be waiting for the next one! :smiley:
  • Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    This has been an amazing group. :smile: Thank you all for your contributions. Also watching closely for Matt to introduce a new challenge!