Fit for Fall Challenge - 6/20 - 9/05

Options
aab1
aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
Join the "Fit for Fall" challenge beginning Monday, 6/20 thru Monday, 9/05!!!

Come join us if you're looking for extra motivation as you work towards your healthier lifestyle!!!

Each week will have a different food & exercise challenge with a weekly check in that will allow you to share your progress towards the goal you set for 9/05. We're putting a twist into this challenge that you can set for yourself a 9/05 goal that is either weight or NSV(s)....or both! It will be a different way to celebrate your successes beyond just what the scale reads.

How to join? Starting Monday 6/20 post your current weight (CW), your 9/05 goal weight (GW) and/or the NSV(s) you wish to achieve by Monday, 9/05. Each subsequent Monday post that week's current weight (CW) and/or your progress made towards your NSV(s). Everyone's progress will be tracked & the group's weekly successes will be posted each Tuesday.

Hope to hear from you on Monday!!

*** NSV = 'Non Scale Victory" ***

Replies

• Mellissa817
    Options
    I am new to the challenge portion of MFP but, I would love to give this a try. I will post again on Monday.
    Thanx
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! I just got a new fitness journal and plan to start tracking my stats on Monday.
    Also plan to set reasonable goals, and 3 months is a great time frame.
    Good timing.
    Thanks!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ailene for starting the new challenge! I am coming back for more, see you Monday :smile:.
  • meghanspuppy
    Options
    This is just what I need, I will check in on Monday. I seem to have lost my way and have been watching the scale going up, not down, for weeks now :sad:
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Checking in here...love to start a new challenge with you guys as always!! I love that this challenge ends on Sept. 5th...a day after my birthday which I have a goal for...to be down to 150...this is so motivating for me!!
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have joined so many challenges and not finished a single one. so as well as a goal weight my nsv will be sticking with this til the end!
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just checking in for the next phase of our journey together! Thanks Ailene for kicking it off again :) See all you new friends on Monday!
  • jadashute08
    jadashute08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP I have wanted to join a challenge. I am in will post on Monday...
  • cherie87512
    Options
    I'm in!
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    This sounds like a good challege count me in.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Count me in to! I will be tracking my body fat. I reached my goal weight and my size, but my body fat is still too high (29%). That will be my goal. Great new challenge! Will check in on Monday.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Love it!I'm def in! :)
  • melindalamb
    Options
    I am in! Thanks!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Count me in:) Welcome all new members to the group! This is a great bunch of people who all are huge motivators and know how to kick some serious butt! Cya all on Monday:):)
  • Kerrieb67
    Kerrieb67 Posts: 5
    Options
    Exactly what I need to get moving again. Thank you for starting the challenge. I will check in on Monday!
  • Cusegirl1992
    Cusegirl1992 Posts: 124
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! Will take the weekend to think of a reasonable goal for 9/5...
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Checking in :smile: I will have a bunch of NSV's for Monday. LOL. God knows thats where I need the most help.

See ya'll Monday! I can't WAIT to see what the next 3 months will bring!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    sounds good. :)
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I love the idea of NSV's being the goal/s instead of weight--it works out perfectly for where I'm at right now and most challenges focus on the numbers. And I too have joined challenges, then fallen by the wayside so my first NSV will absolutely be to stick with this through the end.
    Thanks for putting this together.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!! I love the NSV part too!