Getting drunk with the least amount of calories?

Options
124»

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

Crystal light and vodka is a favorite among bodybuilders.
    .....whisky to enhance the taste of life. No other way to live

you... i like.

one of my best friends drinks firefly and limeade. ive never tried it, but he likes it. LOL
  • Karlasita4
    Karlasita4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here is my go-to list of drinks w/zero calorie mixers:

The easiest thing to drink at the bar (that they have available) is:
    Rum & Diet cola
    Whiskey & diet cola
    Vodka & soda water w/lime
    Firefly or Jeremiah weed + water
    Ice tea w/vodka (SO GOOD) or razberry/strawberry/limon/orange vodka---these are called ice picks

--IF you have it where you live, the MIO or similar brand drops that you add to water, add these drops to vodka + water. VERY tasty, they have flavors like strawberry lemonade, fruit punch, pomegranate etc. We like to carry these little bottles with us. I think they only sell them in the US because bartenders in Europe were like...what is this magic?

---Also good but not these mixers not usually found in bars:

Crystal light lemonade +
    vodka
    tequila + squirt of lime
    flavored vodka (blueberry, razzberry, strawberry etc)

Fresca+Tequila+ Lime = Paloma---the national drink of mexico and skinny margarita alternative!

Diet 7up or sprite mixed with flavored vodkas ( i.e. strawberry vodka + diet sprite) :)
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Vodka waters with lime
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    If you are dieting for weeks or months - you get tipsy sooner (tolerance becomes less).

My recommendation is to stay away from sugary additions. Whiskey had neat or on the rocks could cost around 300 calories per 3 oz (two 1.5 oz drinks as one drink); still need more top it up with another 300 calories (3 oz of whiskey again).

It would be good if these calories could be earned by some exercise pre and post drinking.

Note: More damage is caused by what we eat when our dietary boundary gets blurred as we gradually get high.
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Karlasita4 wrote: »
    Here is my go-to list of drinks w/zero calorie mixers:

The easiest thing to drink at the bar (that they have available) is:
    Rum & Diet cola
    Whiskey & diet cola
    Vodka & soda water w/lime
    Firefly or Jeremiah weed + water
    Ice tea w/vodka (SO GOOD) or razberry/strawberry/limon/orange vodka---these are called ice picks

--IF you have it where you live, the MIO or similar brand drops that you add to water, add these drops to vodka + water. VERY tasty, they have flavors like strawberry lemonade, fruit punch, pomegranate etc. We like to carry these little bottles with us. I think they only sell them in the US because bartenders in Europe were like...what is this magic?

---Also good but not these mixers not usually found in bars:

Crystal light lemonade +
    vodka
    tequila + squirt of lime
    flavored vodka (blueberry, razzberry, strawberry etc)

Fresca+Tequila+ Lime = Paloma---the national drink of mexico and skinny margarita alternative!

Diet 7up or sprite mixed with flavored vodkas ( i.e. strawberry vodka + diet sprite) :)

Diet 7up + Bacardi + Lemon + Mint = Mojito :)
  • wrighty11146
    wrighty11146 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    double shot of rum, diet coke and lime. less that 100cals I think. I feel your pain, i love beer so much
  • dogman8374
    dogman8374 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bud Select 55