"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon and Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Strength: Bulk Chest and Max Hammer Strength done!
    I think it's considered normal to feel hammered after that one, because I am so hammered!

Cardio: one of these days

Nutrition: stayed within the limits yesterday, the hardest thing to do, I was still starved!
  • ovidnine
    ovidnine Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day all.

Worked pretty hard yesterday. Sore today. Don't have my sets in front of me, but definitely did less work than yesterday.

Cardio-nope
    Strength- Squats, bench and wide grip cable row.

Nutrition- Pretty decent on calories, too low on protein.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Patting myself on the back this morning. Yesterday was a 17-hour travel day, including 12 on a plane, and 5-hour time difference. So my "day" was 29 hours long. I packed food from home - roast beef sandwich on rye and a lot of veg and some grapes. Only thing I purchased was coffee at the airport.

After arriving at the hotel, I went for a 3/4 mile walk before bed. Managed to meet my 5500 steps! No cardio except lifting my suitcase.

Assessment: LIFE IS GOOD!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Another rest day here as I was meeting with my physical therapist and wasn't sure what to expect..........or I might just be lazy today, not sure....... ;)

Left side range of motion 70%........right side 95%.........so we have some work to do but she said it's totally doable and I'm dedicated to doing the exercises. She noted that she's had clients with it worse. It feels better since the shot of cortisone and I'm going back to my normal routine in the morning which is abbreviated weight lifting, circuit training and running. I'll be going in 3 days a week for PT for as long as I can and my insurance covers it 100%..........that's a first......LOL

Happy Hump Day!!!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Cardio: Zumba 30 mins. Krav Maga class.

Strength: barbell OHP 5x5@60 lbs
    Barbell front squat 5x5@95 lbs (speed)
    Parallel grip Pull-ups 5x5

Assessment: sausages & quinoa with wild rice dinner. Macros & calories on target.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    64crayons wrote: »
    Patting myself on the back this morning. Yesterday was a 17-hour travel day, including 12 on a plane, and 5-hour time difference. So my "day" was 29 hours long. I packed food from home - roast beef sandwich on rye and a lot of veg and some grapes. Only thing I purchased was coffee at the airport.

After arriving at the hotel, I went for a 3/4 mile walk before bed. Managed to meet my 5500 steps! No cardio except lifting my suitcase.

Assessment: LIFE IS GOOD!
    Good job. Be diligent!

• ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and 3 tonight. Knee still a little sore, but everyday getting better.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment:[/] Pork chops last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Had a great morning at the gym and the cortisone shot really made a big difference in the amount of pain I've been dealing with............really knocked it down.

Cardio: 6 minutes of stairmaster intervals and about12 minutes running around the basketball court.

Strength: 15 min shoulder rehab. 30 min circuit training including good mornings, goblet squats, planks, decline situps/scissors/leg lifts, bridges, pikes and stairmaster. 60 min strength training and running including 2X12 laps around Basketball court, leg press <single leg warmup 12@ 130lbs and 10@ 180 lbs, dbl leg 12@ 310 lbs, 10@ 400 lbs, 8@ 450 lbs and 6@470 lbs>, 3X5 single leg RDL w/95 lbs, 3X10 bent over row @65 lbs, 2X20 stepups, 2X20 side lunges w/20/20 lbs, 2X10 wood chop and 3X10 inner thigh w/100.

Assessment: Ate a little low the last two days because I just wasn't burning that many calories. Back to normal today except that we're going out to dinner later.

Happy Thursday everyone!!!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    ha! almost forgot to post!

Strength: Bulk Legs

Cardio: Chisel Cardio

found out i should have done Chisel total body and not the cardio, going home to fix this mistake! haha

Nutrition: The monster in me, seems is settling! my appetite has become a bit more controlled, yeay!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone!

Strength: None, been a slacker lately and need to set up a better home gym variety

Cardio: Just shy of two hours, 12 miles, and 1700 machine estimated calories on the elliptical. That cardio base is getting more and more solid by the day. Still had gas in the tank for some high intensity work at the end!

Assessment: Filet mignon roast cooking, lots of carbs and veggies to go with it. Will be hard to eat back calories today, shooting for solid recovery food. Should have picked up a "forbidden" snack, as I have calories to play with today!
  • ltworide
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Happy almost weekend is here!

Cardio: step class.

Strength: barbell front squats 6x3@135 lbs
    Pull-ups 5x2

Assessment: calories & macros on track. Chicken tacos, salmon & salad for dinner.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    TGIF!!

I've been a lazy bum with exercise all week. Got back to it today.

Strength training:

Bench Press: 1x5x65lb, 3x5x70lb
    OHP: 1x5x45lb, 3x5x50lb
    Pendlay Row: 1x5x65lb, 3x5x70lb
    Goblet Squat: 1x5x25lb
    Good Mornings: 3x5x25lb

Food: been on target this week.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! 3 clients this morning then I'm off the rest of the day. Finally taking the the tree and lights today now that I can actually climb a ladder. Lol, neighbors will be happy.

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: Taco Bell......again.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Friday People!
    Glad this week is about to be done! yeay!

Strength: Bulk Back

Cardio: Hammer Plyometric

Nutrition: Last night i intentionally ate and drank, like I didn't care! haha well, had a good reason to celebrate and didn't want thinking about macros holding me back. I will be behaving today. haha
  • luluinca
    Options
    TGIF everyone. Have a busy weekend here with a wedding shower tomorrow. Got my run/walk in this morning and then PT in a couple of hours.

Cardio: 2.35 miles running and 1.25 walking uphill. Burned about 400 calories in 50 minutes.

Strength: Not today

Assessment: I'll be good today so I can eat a little extra tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Haven't been on much this week but have been doing my workouts.

Cardio- FTXMax DVD. Burn about 110 per session and get my HR in good range according to my Polar HF7

Strength- Yesterday was legs and Wed was arms on FTXMax. Mixed exercises.

Assessment- not as hard workout as I was hoping for but I'm only on the beginning DVDs. Able to do gentle burpees again and my foot is slowly healing. Can't do lunges so have put in squats. I think my form sucked on the Bulgarian squats and split squats. Doing goblet, sumo, and regular squats. Weight is maintaining.
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did full body strength training and 20 minutes Cardio.
  • ltworide
    Options
    TGIF all!

Yoga & Krav Maga classes today.

Strength: barbell OHP 3x5@65 lbs; 2x1@70 lbs
    Rear delt raise 3x10@15 lbs
    Lateral & 45 degree shoulder raise 3x10@12 lbs
    Cable external shoulder rotation 3x10

Swiss ball rollout 1 foot raised 2x10
    Bird dog on ball 30 seconds/side

Assessment: homemade beef stew for dinner calories & macros on track.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! End of the month! Just going to get in some light bike work and hopefully a little more knee rehab this morning.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Steak and potatoes.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I intentionally went jogging for the first time in probably 20 years!

Strength: None

Cardio: slightly over 5 miles jogging @ approx 10 minute per mile pace. Did 3.2 on the first outing and my app died, so stopped and did 2 more on the HS track on the way home to get an idea of pace on the first few. Making sure the back is good with running again, will see. No pains I wasn't expecting today.

Assessment: Ate ALL the freaking little crappy brownies last night, but on track for the week.