Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    We are coming up on our one year "confessions" anniversary, you guys. As in this Friday. Craziness! :heart:

<3.

I'll be celebrating by driving 500 miles to attend my daughter's spur of the moment wedding. :neutral:

YAYYY!!! I demand pictures!!

I'm sure there will be tons of pictures. Speaking of pictures, I probably should figure out what I'm going to wear, mother of the bride and all...

Have a safe trip and I know you will look great!!
    I am going to sign myself up for the Insane Inflatable 5K. It just looks too fun. I may or may not also sign up for the Gritty Goddess again. Still thinking about it.

What is an insane inflatable 5K?

They set up inflatables throughout the course and you have to climb through them and then run to the next one. I have never run one, but they are fun to watch...

That does sound fun. I am surprised I haven't heard of them.

That is my kind of race. It sounds like SO much fun!

I bet we could find one of these close enough to us that we could do it together!

Don't you tease me like that, Ceci! How stinkin' fun would that be?! I'm a slug at running though so don't judge me.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    We are coming up on our one year "confessions" anniversary, you guys. As in this Friday. Craziness! :heart:

<3.

I'll be celebrating by driving 500 miles to attend my daughter's spur of the moment wedding. :neutral:

I'm sure there will be tons of pictures. Speaking of pictures, I probably should figure out what I'm going to wear, mother of the bride and all...

I am going to sign myself up for the Insane Inflatable 5K. It just looks too fun. I may or may not also sign up for the Gritty Goddess again. Still thinking about it.

They set up inflatables throughout the course and you have to climb through them and then run to the next one. I have never run one, but they are fun to watch...

I bet we could find one of these close enough to us that we could do it together!

Don't you tease me like that, Ceci! How stinkin' fun would that be?! I'm a slug at running though so don't judge me.

Um, jealous. I want to come I want to come!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Froggy how'd you find that?!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

<3.

I never judge the running ability of other people. (Except those who are way faster than me.)
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    It's kind of sad that the OP disappeared. She has no clue all the awesomeness she unleashed!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It's kind of sad that the OP disappeared. She has no clue all the awesomeness she unleashed!
    And according to her profile, her last visit here was last February.

• LBuehrle8
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I say we all message her so she can see what she created!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS!!! I have ONE LAST PHONE CALL to listen to!!! I'm almost done!!!!!!!!!!

Yay
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

<3.

That's exciting! Only you don't look very excited...

Driving 500 miles is anything but exciting. (it was 515 from my driveway to Tamara's dorm at Mississippi State.)

Sorry, I was thinking about your daughter getting married. Yeah, driving that far would not be exciting at all
    I confess that I am not overly excited that daughter is getting married, but I am trying to be a supportive mother and not let her know that!

Ceci I know you're not but I'm so excited for pictures and seeing the grand babies dressed up! <3 and your new haircut looks fabulous!

Yes, this! I love your new haircut too!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I read along and followed since the very first day. I didn't post until somewhere in May.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

<3.

That's exciting! Only you don't look very excited...

Driving 500 miles is anything but exciting. (it was 515 from my driveway to Tamara's dorm at Mississippi State.)

Sorry, I was thinking about your daughter getting married. Yeah, driving that far would not be exciting at all
    I confess that I am not overly excited that daughter is getting married, but I am trying to be a supportive mother and not let her know that!

Because you're a GREAT mom, Ceci! It's okay to not be excited about having to travel 500+ miles for an impromptu wedding.
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    February 2, 2015 4:06 PM
    I can't believe I just read all 16 pages of this thread!

I eat peanut butter almost every day and I never weigh it (I don't own a scale!) It could be 1 tablespoon, could be 4!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    February 2, 2015 4:06 PM
    I can't believe I just read all 16 pages of this thread!

I eat peanut butter almost every day and I never weigh it (I don't own a scale!) It could be 1 tablespoon, could be 4!

Haha haha 16 pages. × 100 now...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I read along and followed since the very first day. I didn't post until somewhere in May.

Wow. You must have laughed so hard day 1.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I say we all message her so she can see what she created!

I think that is a spectacular idea. All on Sunday. She'll probably get us all flagged.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    I have been reading this thread since the beginning and have enjoyed reading it. I've felt guilty not contributing. I usually don't comment much. I don't feel like anyone cares about what I have to say. :) Low self esteem sometimes.

I can relate to a lot of different things in this thread. That makes me feel better.

I'm glad to see other people like black jelly beans as much as I do.

I bought cookie butter because of this thread. It was pretty tasty!

I have to confess that I have about 8 lbs (that is not an exaggeration) of candy at my house. Thankfully I have been good about moderation so all the candy I buy or receive is piling up. I have been losing weight slowly but I do have candy every day.

The sad thing is, I've been using My Fitness Pal since around 2011-2012. I lost about 30 lbs and then gained about 10 back when I lost the job I had at that time (stress). If I had stayed serious about logging, I would have been at my goal weight by now. Oh well, at least I'm losing again.

Thanks for "listening."

Found it.

And funny thing is, someone had actually flagged this post. LOL
    March 23, 2015 8:23AM 1Flag Quote ·

Why would they flag it? AND I REMEMBER THIS QUOTE!
  • Oberon21
    Options

<3.

I never judge the running ability of other people. (Except those who are way faster than me.)

I have the best meme for this. I shared to on my Facebook page. About running slowly. I tagged Nicci but go look Mo!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    YOU GUYS!!! I have ONE LAST PHONE CALL to listen to!!! I'm almost done!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I've been known to eat sugar straight from the canister. or sprinkled on saltines. Been years since I've done that.
    Or, dip the spoon into the peanut butter, into the jelly, peanut butter and jelly with no bread. When I get a craving for sweet, nothing sweet is safe.
    Chocolate chip cookie dough sans chocolate chips (because I don't keep chocolate chips in the house) - Yep. Done it many times.

Also? It really irritates me when a friend posts on MFP about their huge "binge" and it only works out to 300-400 calories.

I think this was my first post on this thread... Feb 3, and on page 26. WOW!
    I read from the beginning.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    On my phone using the search functionality I only go back to July. IL have to try on my computer later. I think it was some lame post about traffic everyone ignored