Starting JM Ripped in 30 on Monday...

Options

Replies

• alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 3/Week 2 :yawn: Taking tomorrow off as I've worked out 6 days in a row.....a new one for me!!!! Have a good day ladies! Can't believe next week is Week 3....this month is going by a little too quickly thanks to Jillian :wink:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    W2D3 finished plus 10 extra minutes on the treadmill. I am definitely feeling the moves...and yep, I agree about those planks...:sad:
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 6 of Week 1 and WOW I can already tell a difference in the shape of my body ESPECIALLY my butt! WHERE did that come from!? Ive NEVER had a butt! :))))) I am so excited to see how week 3 and 4 come along. But I have a question-I can't even finish the "running man" exercise throughout the whole segment. Other than that-I can do most of the other exercises (some with modifications like the reverse crunch-OUCH) Should I advance to week 2 in a couple days even though I am still struggling with week one. Plus-I can only do 5 "man" pushups-I am scared of what kind of pushups might be coming up. I think I may do week 1 for another week. Any suggestions?
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It hurt me to sit on the toilet for 4 days!!! My thighs and butt are still sore after 6 days! I LOVE it!
  • alidov78
    Options
    I am on Day 6 of Week 1 and WOW I can already tell a difference in the shape of my body ESPECIALLY my butt! WHERE did that come from!? Ive NEVER had a butt! :))))) I am so excited to see how week 3 and 4 come along. But I have a question-I can't even finish the "running man" exercise throughout the whole segment. Other than that-I can do most of the other exercises (some with modifications like the reverse crunch-OUCH) Should I advance to week 2 in a couple days even though I am still struggling with week one. Plus-I can only do 5 "man" pushups-I am scared of what kind of pushups might be coming up. I think I may do week 1 for another week. Any suggestions?

Hey! I might would try Week 1 a couple more days? If the push-ups are hard now, the plank position she has you in for 2 minutes of cardio in Week 2 could be pretty difficult for you...she likes planks in W2 :sad:

Have you took your day of rest yet? Other than that "Bring It" :ohwell: They say W3 & 4 are killer.....and I'm on 3 next week.....anxiously awaiting my torture!
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 1st Ripped in 30, week one. I plan to do it only 3 days per week, and do cardio (TF) the other 3 days. I already worked out for 30 min early this morning, but I just have to step it up. Even week 1 of R30 was tough! I've been exercising regularly for 25+ years, but unfortunately the past 2 weeks I did nothing due to some issues. I could tell the difference in my stamina, that's for sure. I have 25 lbs to lose and am really determined to do it this time.
  • alidov78
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Today is my rest day -- YAY! :wink: I seem to have hit a plateau....I weigh the exact same this month as I did last month (of course I fluctate a lb or 2....so on some days I have lost). This is with working out, calorie counting, water drinking, etc. I read on one of Jillian's posts that the last 5-10 "vanity" lbs are the hardest because your body is trying to hold on to what fat is left!?! DAAAAAANNNGG it.....she wasn't kidding! Any suggestions? It's so frustrating to work your rear off and the scale barely move!!! I know it's just a number but it's bugging the pee out of me :sad: Atleast my clothes say different, and I've lost inches.....I just know what my body is capable of "weighing" and, dang it, I want it there!!!!! HEEEEELP!!!!!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Day 3 week 2 done this morning. Moving right along :) Hopefully I'll be ready for week 3 next week! :wink:

doverx4: Maybe it's just muscle gain? I know it's true though that the body really fights those last few pounds. I understand it is very frustrating, I've been there before myself :) These workouts do build muscle though so that's just my guess....keep up the good work!
  • kel7298
    Options
    W2D4 done...one more day then on to W3!!!
  • Smile4Paparazzi
    Options
    Just got the dvd today and tried it out. Week 1 wasn't as intense of Level 1 of the Shred (IMO) but I definitely still worked up a sweat and feel great!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I got sick over last weekend so i havent been doing this or c25k....So im starting all over today was my W1D1 and i barely made it thru lol, i felt so weak & horrible...Will def take a full week or so to get used to it all again i reckon...Am hoping my running hasnt suffered quite as much as this will do that 2moro i reckon
  • alidov78
    Options
    oh girls!!! I'm so NOT looking forward to W2/D4 :( Taking my rest day yesterday spoiled me!!!!! Well, it's time for Jillian...wish me luck!!!! Dang planks!!!!!!!!!
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 4 Week 2 done :) Wasn't so bad this morning, still trying to master the solid 2 minutes of plank work in circuit one though...lol. That is a killer! This morning I started drinking a protein drink right after to "replenish" my body. I got the Body Fortress Whey protein powder in chocolate and mixed it with a cup of Silk Almond Milk....it was very tasty, just like chocolate milk. I do have to say however that I wasn't crazy about the smell, so I just held my breath and drank it down :)

Welcome back Kaylah! I'm glad you are feeling better :)

TGIF everyone....Yay! :happy:
  • alidov78
    Options
    D4/W2
    CHECK! Hope y'all have a good weekend!!!:flowerforyou:
  • alidov78
    Options
    D4/W2
    CHECK! Hope y'all have a good weekend!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Whatchuwant
    Options
    First circuit planks kick my *kitten*, completely. :grumble: However, I'm feeling stronger every time I do this dvd. I checked out week 3 just to see what was in store for next week....it ain't pretty! :sad:
  • alidov78
    Options
    First circuit planks kick my *kitten*, completely. :grumble: However, I'm feeling stronger every time I do this dvd. I checked out week 3 just to see what was in store for next week....it ain't pretty! :sad:

Oh girl you're brave....I haven't peeked yet, but it's coming.....and i'm scared...LOL! I just cant master these push-ups with side crunches she has us doing in Wk 2!!!!!! Hard as all get out! &, of course, the planks!!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    W2D5 done.

Thanks for the warning about W3. I am ready regardless what my body says..lol.

I never really mastered those crow push ups either, probably never will ...

See ya Monday ladies
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 wk 4 complete!!! Now on to 6 wk 6 pack! i didnt take any measurements, I didnt want to depress myself, but I feel great! :)
  • Kat0310
    Options
    Day 5 week 2 done. It's getting a little easier. The planks are still tough though!

Ripped in 30 wk 4 complete!!! Now on to 6 wk 6 pack! i didnt take any measurements, I didnt want to depress myself, but I feel great! :)

I got the 6 wk 6 pk too, I plan to try that one next when I finish the Ripped. :)