Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really make me "irrationally angry", but when people take selfies, why do they take a selfie of themselves looking at the display on their phone instead of looking up? All you have to do is position the phone, put your finger over the button, look up at the camera, and push the button, lol
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    People who drag their feet, actually dragging their feet across the floor in a shuffle instead of picking their feet up to walk.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    My nose...at 4 am every nite for the last 7 weeks....I'm so tired, angry is an understatement!
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    When all I want is a coffee and decide to use the drive-through but the goofball in front of me is doing the office run, ordering 6 custom sandwiches and 6 coffees taken 6 different ways .... Go Inside prick!!!! Now I'm stuck because there are cars behind me .... infuriates me beyond belief!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    When I'm made to think Glenn is maybe dead.
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Having to wear pants because my parents are coming over.... :s
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    When I go over to somebody's house, and they refuse to put on shoes or socks.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    When you have a hard time sleeping because you're thinking about @jsummd
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    The dog walkers and lovebirds in the park. Share the f'ing path you f'ing idiots.
  • MadeInPhilly
    MadeInPhilly Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Crazy mouth smacking noises ppl make while eating!
  • juzbecuz698
    juzbecuz698 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I agree that is mine as well .. I hate the sound of people eating smacking noises .. I lose my appetite
  • WyldRoots
    WyldRoots Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    People taking pictures of me.
    I hate it so much, I feel like attacking them, or crying.. one or the other.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    People who panic about snow.

People who rush to the grocery store and stock up on supplies in advance of a snowstorm that will most likely require that they stay in for a day or two. I'm sure that everyone has enough food to last for that duration and survival won't necessitate drastic means like cannibalism

People who have lived in the mid-west their entire lives, but are still extremely rattled about cold weather and snow, complaining accordingly. There isn't a Berlin Wall type of barrier confining everyone to live in the region where they grew up, if you hate the bad weather, pack up your stuff and head out west or down south...

This. I hate cold weather, but I've lived in the midwest my entire life, and I get really tired of hearing about how it's gonna be Snowmageddon every time there's a possibility of weather. And no one can drive when it actually does snow. JUST SLOW DOWN. It's not that hard.
  • GabriellaEstrella
    GabriellaEstrella Posts: 1,513 Member
    Options
    STEPPING ON LEGOS !!!!! MOMS KNOW THE STRUGGLE
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    Donald Trump
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    The list is too long to post
  • humbled380
    humbled380 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    People who cut you off in traffic, then slow down to turn.

I second this one! Or even better some one who passes you on the interstate when your already doing 80 mph and then slow down when the pull up next to a 18 wheeler. That one for sure flips my rage switch
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    When i run, and cars behind me act like they cant drive around me and make me stop, and if there is enough space to continue to drive, i will stop and tie my shoes on purpose so they can drive around. >.>

also people driving who dont understand pedestrians have the right of way.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    When the Internet is down at work. I need my music to survive this *kitten* hole
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    When you have a hard time sleeping because you're thinking about @jsummd

When you have a hard time sleeping because you're thinking of @Hey_Its_That_One_Guy thinking of you all night.