Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• GCHotMum
    GCHotMum Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    headaches that hang around for days and days.
  • pembr0ke
    pembr0ke Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    People in the gym who don't use a towel to wipe machines when they are finished; maddening!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Anonymous people
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    People who correct my speech while I'm speaking...I could punch them in the throat when it happens!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Running out of coffee creamer
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    People that cant walk in a straight line in public, i mean have some F$%king purpose to what you're doing
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    People that cant walk in a straight line in public, i mean have some F$%king purpose to what you're doing
    this made me laugh
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    oberon0124 wrote: »
    Anonymous people

I like being anonymous. I've faced the fact: I can never run for office. :p
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Exactly!
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Sinus headaches/sinus infections that last for weeks preventing you from having a decent workout.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    Sinus headaches/sinus infections that last for weeks preventing you from having a decent workout.

OMG me too! Literally WEEKS!
  • Locabella714
    Locabella714 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Family that claims to be poor yet spent over 700$ on one of her FB farm games.
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    The New York Yankees
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Losing loved ones to cancer. I want to scream sometimes.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The way my mother eats. She takes a tiny bite, then pats and reshapes the rest of the food for a few minutes, then repeat ad nauseum. It takes her 30+ minutes to eat a small bowl of rice and she is "busy" the entire time.

My son's lack of attention to the world around him. This morning we couldn't find his shoes anywhere. It came out eventually that he had left them at a friend's and cluelessly walked home in his socks. Duh.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Stupid people on the Wheel of Fortune. I was literally yelling at the tv earlier. Why dafuq are you buying a vowel, when you know damn well there's only one of them on there!? Ugh...see now my blood pressure is going up.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    dcaiani wrote: »
    The amout of profanity and rude subject matter in rap/hip hop.

It is ridiculous. That is not art.
  • Krodr021
    Krodr021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    authip85 wrote: »
    The sound of people walking in flip flops

Oh my goodness, that is the worst!! Also, when people drag their feet....literally and figuratively.
  • Krodr021
    Krodr021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lynn1982 wrote: »
    People who don't stand in line for the bus.
    When the guy at the front desk at my chiropractor's office is rude to EVERYONE. (God damnit you have a job, be thankful...)
    Watching my dad use a debit machine (I feel mean for that one...)
    Slow walkers who take up an entire sidewalk.

Oh, good call on those who mentioned Cougar Town. Although I'm not sure that one is irrational.

haha don't feel bad! Its definitely a struggle.
    Trying to teach my dad how to pay bills online, then having him say "what?" after everything, or say "OK" and then watch him turn around and do the complete opposite of what I just told/showed him :|