Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    @Feistycat

What is bad is seeing teenage girls wearing them. Do they not have fathers?

Ha ha, you guys got me; guess I was askin' for it.
    What bugs me is the continued flaunted sexualization of young women. Meanwhile, men's basketball shorts cover more than ever! Irrationally angry, right?
  • zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    People who walk extremely slowly on the sidewalk. I don't get road rage, I get sidewalk rage. This is especially true when a group of 4 are walking abreast, each going the same 1.5 mph.
  • Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    People who stay in the fast lane on the Highways and go 20 miles a hour under the speed limit... and then flip you off when you go around them.
  • GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    People that spit when they talk and ppl that look at you and talk while there driving
  • xlb57
    xlb57 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Biting the inside of my cheek while eating something makes me want to head butt a wall.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Guys wearing those annoying wool knit caps. It's like seeing a d-bag coming a mile away.
  • Locabella714
    Locabella714 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Slow walkers. Gtf outta my way.
    People who block the door or try to walk in while you're walking out.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I work with the most unobservant people ever. I just don't understand.
  • GCHotMum
    GCHotMum Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    People with no sense of humour whatsoever
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I hate that f*cking song about "Last christmas I gave you my heart" it goes, "the very next day you gave it away... This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special" Like what the h€ll???? They absolutely have to keep doing this *kitten* every year? No matter how bad the relationship, for christmas you gotta give your heart to somebody? I hate that song!!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    I hate that f*cking song about "Last christmas I gave you my heart" it goes, "the very next day you gave it away... This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special" Like what the h€ll???? They absolutely have to keep doing this *kitten* every year? No matter how bad the relationship, for christmas you gotta give your heart to somebody? I hate that song!!!!

I agree so, so much. Stupid song.
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I hate the GD fact that I can no longer see pics next to names on the F****** forums here. How the F*** am I supposed to be able to properly internet stalk hot chicks? (F*** you, y'all do it too). And finally, to the MF'er who passed me and then slammed on their brakes and turned, I hope you catch that flesh eating bacteria. In your crotch.

Wow. I feel better now!
  • HannaSusi
    HannaSusi Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    @Rob_in_MI XD that's the spirit!
  • GCHotMum
    GCHotMum Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Glad you feel better! I hate the fact I cant stalk MFp'ers photos if they arent my friend. I have no friends yet as I only joined tonight and damn there are some nice looking people I'd love to stalk umm get to know
  • Rob_in_MI
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    @Rob_in_MI XD that's the spirit!
    I try!
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    That it takes soooo long to pour hot water into a cup! I mean come on people, it's RIGHT THERE!! And yes, I'm mad at the world today. I need my caffeine LOL
  • Rob_in_MI
    Options
    Nicki_G724 wrote: »
    That it takes soooo long to pour hot water into a cup! I mean come on people, it's RIGHT THERE!! And yes, I'm mad at the world today. I need my caffeine LOL
    Like from a drive thru?
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Rob_in_MI wrote: »
    Nicki_G724 wrote: »
    Like from a drive thru?

No, I went in. The one gal was just moving stuff around, not making drinks while the other poured the water and let it sit so he could help the customer who is always there or else someone he knows. Oh well, I'm drinking it now and relaxing at work. Life is good now. LOL
  • kimjacques2
    kimjacques2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hate sneezing! I get really mad at myself
  • Rob_in_MI
    Options
    I hate sneezing! I get really mad at myself
    Only if you blow out the Kleenex. Then you can be pissy.