Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Old people driving
    Young whipper snappers driving ,,,,,changing lanes every 2 seconds ,,like they really going anywhere !!
    :):)
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    Old people driving
    Young whipper snappers driving ,,,,,changing lanes every 2 seconds ,,like they really going anywhere !!

There was one like that this morning who nearly side swiped me. He had a whole bunch of dings in his car too and I can see how.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    Old people driving

There was one like that this morning who nearly side swiped me. He had a whole bunch of dings in his car too and I can see how.
    Gave my daughter an ole beater for her first car,,,,then had her name decal on the drivers window,,
    she wanted to know why I did that,,,,
    Told her she managed to dent every corner on that car ,, thought she was a NASCAR Driver !!!

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    HannaSusi wrote: »
    I hate that f*cking song about "Last christmas I gave you my heart" it goes, "the very next day you gave it away... This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special" Like what the h€ll???? They absolutely have to keep doing this *kitten* every year? No matter how bad the relationship, for christmas you gotta give your heart to somebody? I hate that song!!!!

I agree x3. How is this even a Christmas song? Because he said "Christmas" in it? Stop playing this POS.
  • for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,878 Member
    Options
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    Old people driving

Gave my daughter an ole beater for her first car,,,,then had her name decal on the drivers window,,
    she wanted to know why I did that,,,,
    Told her she managed to dent every corner on that car ,, thought she was a NASCAR Driver !!!

LOL ----classic.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    People who throw cigarettes out their car window
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    People who don't know how to use the passing lane correctly
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    Anything related to drivers!!
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    bad manners, and a haughty attitude.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    amykay9377 wrote: »
    People who cheat traffic. There is a road in our city that is very busy, when you have to turn left onto it. Generally the turn lane will be 10-20 cars deep, waiting their turn. It annoys the crap out of me when you see people speed by, then pull a U-Turn to turn on to that road - doing this means that the turners in the turn lane have to wait LONGER, so basically the u-turners are linejumpers. Seriously, the wait is about 2 minutes from the back of the turn lane (I've timed it). Just wait!

I aggressively don't let line jumpers in... In traffic or in line at theme parks. . . "Oh, my friends are up ahead." "Bummer, guess they don't care enough to wait for ya. Back o' the line, buster." (Damn kids.)

I have also started putting "Please don't park like an asshat." signs on cars that deserve it.

An annoyance today: people who comment on your food. For any reason.

• dcaiani
    Options
    People who cannot follow simple instructions!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    When people chew with their mouth open
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    It's still hand bras. Hate them.
  • AMJ20152015
    AMJ20152015 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Illegible CAPTCHA o9lh4luvnckz.jpg
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    People who don't understand what the passing lane is for.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    The fact that all of these posts seem like Rational irritants. :/
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    maeld51 wrote: »
    The fact that all of these posts seem like Rational irritants. :/

rational irritants vs irrationally angry!

haha, but yeah, I totally get you, oh-well.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @MonkeyMel21
    You're right :), I should have typed:

The fact that all of these posts seem like rational irritants makes me irrationally angry. :/
  • dcaiani
    Options
    When people cannot speak proper English. ie cannot conjugate a verb