"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!

Cardio: 6 mile run, 1 mile at tempo, rest at easy.

Food: on target
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all,

No formal exercise this weekend. Looked after my nieces & took my brothers dog for some nice walks. Step count around 15k yesterday.

Assessment: chicken & rice for dinner. Protein macros were low.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Saturday's entry:

Strength: Bulk Arms and ISO Strength Chisel done!

Only cardio was from all the chewing i did yesterday. Pit monster was back and was so merciless too! i think i ate just about 3000 calories if not more. good thing its not every day and with all the deficits i usually have i don't think this will have a massive negative impact.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Got a nice workout in this morning after a hectic wedding shower day yesterday..........:) Started the morning with some shoulder rehab stretches. It's really feeling a lot better and I'm sooooooo happy!

Cardio: 6 min stairmaster and 16 min running around basketball court.

Strength: 35 min circuit training including good mornings, goblet squats, planks, physio ball pikes and bridges, decline situps, scissors and leg lifts, stair master. 75 min strength training and running including 26 laps around basketball court, front squats <2X5 @ 65 lbs, 1X5 @ 70 lbs, 1X5 @ 75 lbs>, Dead lift <1X5 @95 lbs, 1X5 @ 115 lbs and 1X5 @ 135 lbs>, 2X10 wood chop with 23 lbs, 2X20 fwd lunges w/20/20 lbs, 2X20 each of low weight seated pulldowns, 2X10 bicep curls w/12.5/12.5 lbs, 2X10 bridges w/45 lbs and 3X10 inner thigh w/100.

Assessment: Didn't go crazy yesterday but did have a piece of cake........yummy!

Have a great Sunday everyone............we're just relaxing the rest of the day...........rainy weather here!
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Sunday, all!!

Cardio: 6 mile, easy pace. Welcome to Texas winter, where we had spring temps, so this run was slow and exhausting. But, ran with a friend, so enjoyed that aspect.

Food: on target, but not all that healthy.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. New month! Got your goals set for this one? For me it's about being able to work legs directly with at least leg press by the end of the month!

Cardio: boxing- 30 min (200 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Had junk food yesterday pretty much. DD and I went and watched "Kung fu Panda 3". Funny.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @ninerbuff, good luck with that knee!

Feb 1st..........already? My goal this month is to just keep working on my shoulder and hopefully get back to 100% by the end of the month. I think it's possible. Otherwise, keep improving my running times and distance.

Cardio: 3.25 mile walk with the dog in 45 minutes, so a pretty good pace!

Strength: Not today but I will be doing shoulder rehab exercises.

Assessment: Had a good weekend except for the piece of cake at the shower........no harm done though.

Have a great week everyone!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Monday All,

Strength: Build Chest/Tris, Chisel Balance

Cardio: none

Nutrition was good yesterday, because I fell sleep earlier that I supposed to, haha worked well for me, but planning to get the nutrition on point for the week.
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Monday,

Krav Maga & a yoga class today.
    No strength work.

Assessment: calories & macros on track today.

My original goal up to the end of March originally included rebasing strength for major compound lifts: front squats, pull-ups, OHP, deadlifts, chest press and rows. However, I got a good deal for PT sessions with a trainer I've worked with before. His specialty lies in sports strength & conditioning. My goals for my sessions with him are related to improve my skills in Krav Maga. They include increasing endurance to maintain as much explosive power as possible for up to 5 minutes, improved single leg balance & improved fast reaction time to unexpected stimuli.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!

Late entry for yesterday... 5 miles of slow walking with the wife. Still a little stiff from Sundays run, but after the first real run in years that was expected I guess. No pain, just found a couple muscles not used much lately!

Today

Cardio: none

Strength: a quick upper body blast of body weight stuff, shoulders and chest heavy

Nutrition: Ate everything yesterday, but at deficit for the week and mostly protein heavy, at least not all junk!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. First day of knee rehab went good. Will continue with stretching today.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good Morning gang!

Strength: Bulk Legs and Max Hammer Strength

Cardio: coming up tomorrow

Nutrition: was under calories limit and low on protein. not a concern, since I have been real high on protein last few days
  • luluinca
    Options
    Still working on my running here since I can't do much with my shoulder. Today I decided to see what pace I'm running at by running 15 minutes straight and using my fitbit to check time and distance.

Cardio: 15 min run.......1.28 miles so my pace is about and 11.7 min mile.

Strength: 30 min circuit training including good mornings, goblet squats, planks, prone jumping jacks, decline situps/scissors/leg lifts and stair master. 45 min strength training including leg press <single leg warmup 1X12@ 130 lbs, 1X10@ 180 lbs, dbl leg 1X12@ 310 lbs, 1X10@ 400 lbs, 1X8@ 450 lbs and 1X6@470 lbs>, 3X8 bent over rows @65 lbs and 1X5@ 75 lbs, 2X20 each of low weight cable pulldowns, 2X10 each of cable wood chops, 2X10 cable squats w/47/47 lbs, 2X10 inner thigh and 2X10 each of single leg glute master. 15 min run/1.28 miles.

Assessment: Just trying to stay focused on my shoulder and eating at a slight deficit still.
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Strength: pull-ups 3x4
    Barbell OHP 3x1@70 lbs
    Front squats 5x5@95 lbs (power)

1.5 mile run

With PT: box jumps, hurdle ladder & med. Ball drills, angled barbell exercises

Assessment: sausages for dinner. About 300 calories over. Not worried.
  • brandiuntz
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Cardio: 5 mile run, easy pace.

Food: on target.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Quick Tuesday entry....

3 not too slow miles on the elliptical. Not feeling it today, but got something in!

Eating good, small deficit
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Took a 3 day weekend off from exercising.

Strength- FTX Max upper and lower body for 40 min.

Cardio. None

Assessment- stable and stuck with 2# to go.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. My last 11:00 am appointment to fulfill, so no yard duty today since it's Wednesday is a short school day every week.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops for dinner.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    HHD Fit people!

Strength: Build Back and Biceps

Cardio: Chisel Cardio

Nutrition: on track! I guess making weekly goals to stay on plan regarding the nutrition, pays off!
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Krav Maga class.

Circuit work 5 rounds of:

Dumbbell Step up to reverse lunge 8 reps@15 lbs/side
    1 arm alternating kettlebell swing 20 reps@40 lbs
    1 arm kettlebell row 8 reps@40 lbs
    Swiss ball pistol squat 5 reps/side
    Lateral bounding with crossover 10 reps
    Clapping push-ups 6 reps

Assessment: steak & sweet potato for dinner. Calories under macros on target