tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    I'm in!
  • bigrajk
    bigrajk Posts: 1 Member
    I'm game!
  • daydm80
    daydm80 Posts: 18 Member
    Another day of 100% :)
    Any good tips on removing sweets from my evening meal?
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    edited February 2016
    daydm80 wrote: »
    Another day of 100% :)
    Any good tips on removing sweets from my evening meal?
    If you really want to eliminate dessert from dinner, brush your teeth ASAP afterward. Otherwise, why fight it? As long as you're not allergic/intolerant of any given item (as seems to be my relationship with yogurt), all foodstuffs are part of a perfectly healthy and delicious diet!
    As for me, 99%. Wasn't comfortable logging a piece of orange that a friend shared with me, and almost didn't log my shockingly high pre-dinner blood sugar.
  • TheRube
    TheRube Posts: 4 Member
    Back on track. I'm in.
  • zcb94
    100%. I'm not proud of any of my choices, but that's okay, once in a while.
  • daydm80
    Thanks for the advice!
    100%. I only ate one meal since I knew I was going out to dinner. I did binge and now paying the price for over eating :/
  • daydm80
    90%. Went out to dinner again and didn't make the best choices for food.
  • zcb94
    100%. Another yummy and healthy, albeit caloric day.
  • Ang803
    Ang803 Posts: 14 Member
    Just started three days ago so, so far I'm logging 100%.
  • daydm80
    95%. Super bowl lots of snacks to log
  • zcb94
    95%. Super bowl lots of snacks to log
    50%. Same reason, except I know that my dietician would hate me for many of my choices last night, so not willing to bother sharing it all.
  • Its my 8th day since i signed up and so far i lost 3 kgs and logged in every day. i was in my calorie target but a couple of days had more fat grammars (i have a sweet tooth)
  • dottiedj
    dottiedj Posts: 52 Member
    A little late to the party...but 100% yesterday and so far, 100% today. I have even 'pre-logged' what I plan to eat for the rest of the day in order to fight the urge to splurge!
  • CarlnSandy
    CarlnSandy Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2016
    I am 63 and I am determined to stick with this program and life style change. I want to be healthy and stay healthy.
  • jayersmith
    jayersmith Posts: 20 Member
    Im in
  • daydm80
    100%.
    I think the pre logging is a great idea and may have to try it.
  • zcb94
    99%
  • shemckinley
    shemckinley Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in. I've been good about logging everyday and almost every thing. But it gets harder when there's bites and nibbles here and there. I just got a food scale, and now the biggest challenge is remembering to weigh my food before I eat it!
    Yesterday: 80% Breakfast and Lunch were dead on, dinner I lost it. Ate a sample of a pasta meal at the grocery store and leftovers from a party over the weekend and I have no idea how much I had.
  • dottiedj
    dottiedj Posts: 52 Member
    100%.
    I think the pre logging is a great idea and may have to try it.

The only thing that really helps me control my intake is to plan my eating for the day and pre-log as much as possible. Of course, sometimes I change it later, but it helps.

100% today!