SW 261
    Goal weight 207
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi there am I to late to join please?

Name dusk1977
    Real name Angie
    Current weight 245lbs (I will confirm this tommorow)
    Goal weight for Christmas 205lbs minimum
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love this, I am so in!

Name: Zoe
    Starting Weight: 252
    Goal Weight for Christmas: 212
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I really hope I'm not too late to join in.

Name: Josette
    CW: 195
    GW by Christmas: 155

I'm a 34 year old wife and mother to 4 kiddos. My ultimate goal is to get back down to 135 lbs, my weight before hubby and I got married. My husband has giving me a wonderful incentive to reach my goal by my 35th birthday (1/31/11). I get to go on a full shopping spree!!! WOOT! I'm going to try my darndest to get there because what girl doesn't like to shop?
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm in!!! I haven't done any challenges yet!!!!

Starting weight: 206
    Goal Weight: 166 lbs
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
    I haven't really done any challenges and am really wanting to be in a better place this Christmas as opposed to all of the past 5 ones .... Anyways...

I already have a goal in mind for Christmas in my signature.... hopefully I'll be able to surpass that :)
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

Name: Melissa
    Current Weight: 201
    Goal Weight By Holidays: 145/150

I'm 25 years old and a whopping 5 foot 1. . . and when I started dating my husband I was 106 pounds and a size 3 or 5. Right now I'm a size 18 (though since I've started My Fitness Pal at the beginning of the month, some of my old 16s are starting to fit again), and I really want to get back into shape. I've been working out with a trainer 3 days a week for 30 minutes (mostly strength training), and then follow each appointment with 30 minutes of cardio. I'm trying really hard to do 30 Day Shred on the other 4 days of the week, and have been doing my best to stay under 1200 calories a day and drink 8 full glasses of water. My husband needs to GAIN weight, so it has been pretty hard avoiding trigger foods that are still in our house for him. I really could use additional support, and look forward to being a part of this group :)
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi dolls, so glad to see all the newcomers! you've all been added to the spreadsheet & I will continue to accept new members until tomorrow night, since that's our first official weigh-in. I'm so excited to start this journey with all of you, hopefully we can all share recipes, tips, successes & struggles with each other along the way.

xoxo
    S
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Hi there!

Can you believe I woke up extra early on a Sunday to do the weigh-in, lol!

I lost 3.1 lbs, yay!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo in, we go on our first cruise the day before final weigh in and I need to be bikini ready for that!

SW: 169
    GW: 125

I think that's right anyway - I'm used to working in kg so converting to lb is giving me some big numbers!!
  • greeneyedwitch
    Options
    Count me in too! I just hope that I can find this post every week.

CW: 196.8
    GW: 125
    GW for Challenge: 166.8
  • greeneyedwitch
    Options
    I can try to make one too....I have photo shop and if I get time I can play with it. I will let you know what happens.
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this too!

Charelaine
    CW 192 lbs
    GW 149 lbs

Personal goals this week-- 10 cups of water a day
    try at least 2 new recipes
    c25k week 2
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Start weight today is 194.4lbs.
    Goal weight by Christmas is 155lbs

I turn 40 in January and it's really important to me to not be over-weight for my milestone birthday.

I WILL Do this.
  • greeneyedwitch
    Options
    woohoo we've got 44 people on the updated list, still waiting for stats from three of them, but that's an amazing turn out! hopefully everyone stays commited! does anyone have any photoshop / banner making skills & is willing to make a skinny christmas banner for anyone participating that wants to put it in their signature?? I'm going to give it a try, but my banner skills are limited haha. so if anyone wants to give it a try i'd love it.

good luck dolls, last day before weigh-in so make sure you get a lot of water so you're not retaning tomorrow!
  • greeneyedwitch
    Options
    Ok I just found something really cool......if you have an Android smart phone you can go to the app market and actually get a weightloss ticker to have on your phone from Ticker Factory. I'm downloading it on my phone now. Still working on the photoshop ticker too. :smile:
  • greeneyedwitch
    Options
    Ok I just found something really cool......if you have an Android smart phone you can go to the app market and actually get a weightloss ticker to have on your phone from Ticker Factory. I'm downloading it on my phone now. Still working on the photoshop ticker too.
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hi everyone weighing in at 180.2 today so dropped 2lb this week yay so pleased really though i wasn't going to drop anything. hope your all good and good luck for today.xx
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I tried looking for a new thread for week 1, but don't see one yet. So i'll just post here.

Weighed-in this morning, but I'm scared it's a fluke. Is it really possible to lose 5 pounds in 4 days? well, being that I've lost 2 pounds in the past... ohh i don't know... YEAR! yes, yes, i think it is impossible. For you all, it is possible. I'm taking 12 medications which all cause weight GAIN, so this is exceptionally difficult.

So, in order to preserve my sanity, I'll count my weigh-in as 187 (which would be about 2 lbs) and keep my fingers crossed, and if it stays off, it stays off, and I'll just have a stellar weigh-in next week too! :)