"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Weekend, everyone!

Saturday: Cardio: 7 mile run, easy/tempo pace. Run with friends.

Sunday: 10 mile run, easy pace.

Food: not as healthy due to social plans, but on target, calorie-wise.

Go, Denver!
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

Another Rest day but managed 17.5k steps. Feeling energized & ready for the week ahead. Got breakfasts & lunches ready to go, laundry, shopping done.

Assessment: macro percentages on target but calories under. Chicken thighs & pork ribs for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,622 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. So feel good enough to try to hold mitts again with clients. So I'll be instructing kickboxing this week!

Cardio: boxing- 30 min (200 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: I did okay. It was a boring Superbowl for me.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Had a great day yesterday getting things done around here and then the game and homemade pizza. Weighed myself this morning and same as last week so pizza did no damage I guess.....LOL. No workout again today because of early PT appt. This is my last week of going 3 times a week so I'm looking forward to having some time back. Will manage strength and cardio the rest of the week.

Have a great week everyone! Work hard and stay strong!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy start of the week people!

Strength: Build Legs, and Total Body Chisel over 90 minutes of strength training

Cardio: :smile:

Nutrition: went all out with cake and cookies and evil stuff on Friday and then ruined it with Chinese food on Saturday, but Sunday was good and planning to keep it civilized during the week too.
  • ltworide
    Options
    Happy Monday!

Led a light stretch/yoga class today at work. Going to Krav Maga tonight.

Assessment: keeping a closer eye on food intake right now. calories under, macro % on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. Still working each day with rehab. Almost done with limping around

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Tacos last night.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Good morning!!! :)

Strength: Bulk Back, Hammer Power

Cardio: None

Nutrition: A bit low on protein but was good
  • luluinca
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Cardio: 5 min stairmaster and 10 min run at 11.5 minute mile pace. Still slow but feeling encouraged.

Strength: 30 min circuit training including goblet squats, good mornings, static lunges, prone jumping jacks, side planks, decline situps/scissors/leg lifts and stairmaster. 60 min strength training including leg press <single leg warmup 1X12 @130 lbs, 1X10 @180 lbs, dbl leg 1X15 @310 lbs, 1X12 @400 lbs, 1X10 @450 lbs and 1X8 @470 lbs>, front squat <2X6 @65 lbs, 1X 5@ 70 lbs and 1X5 @ 75 lbs>, 3X5 bent over row @ 75 lbs, 2X 2 min cable alt arm pulldown w/7/7, 2X10 cable lat pulldown w/7/7, 2X12 cable pull back w/7/7, 3X10 bench press w/15/15 lb dumbbells, 3X10 hip thrust w/50 lbs, 3X10 bench row w/27.5, 3X10 overhead tricep extension w/10/10 lbs and 3X10 inner thigh w/100. A lot of low weight stuff but at least I'm able to add some weight now on my shoulder. Progress!!!

Assessment: I've been back to eating around 1600 to 1650 since I'm missing at least one gym day per week because of PT. I think next week will be slightly better.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Cardio - XTFMax MaxCardio. Not as hard as T25 but easier on my joints.

Strength- none

Assessment- can't wait for spring. I don't even live in a cold state, but always slow down in winter.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Cardio: 3 mile run, tempo pace. almost got lazy and skipped, but glad I pushed through that.

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Some nice workouts folks! Can't wait to get back in the game!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Few more days to Valentine's and trying to figure out what to get my DW.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Hump Day all you sexy bunch!

Strength: Bulk Arms and Chisel Balance

Cardio: oh boy! I always forget about cardio! :p

Nutrition was golden yesterday, have to try and keep it as good for the rest of the week
  • luluinca
    Options
    HHD everyone!!!

Cardio: Got in a nice 3.5 mile walk/run with the dog this morning and conquered the hill to the park.....

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Feeling good and shoulder is improving daily so I'll be cutting back to two days of therapy next week which means I should be able to fit another gym day in. Food has been on target so far this week.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Strength- Did an XTFMax DVD called Delineate. It was arms, shoulders, back and legs weight workout. Was fun.

Cardio- none today so far- maybe stationary bike tonight if I have time after work.

Assessment- slipped a little in the junk food and calorie department. Trying to get back into the groove.
  • ltworide
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!

Oops seemed like I missed yesterday's post, was so tired last night, flopped into bed & fell fast asleep!

So for Tuesday:
    Barbell OH press 3x3@65 lbs 2x1@70 lbs
    Pull-ups 1x5;1x4;2x3
    Pallofs (anti-flexion, anti-extension; anti-rotation) 3x20 sec/side
    Skipping 3x1 min.

Workout with PT 3 min. Rounds of:
    A) Kettlebell push press 6 reps
    Kettlebell 1 arm alternating swing 6 reps
    Lateral bosu bound with crossover 6 reps/side
    B) 1 arm chest press on ball 6 reps/side
    1 arm row 6 reps/side
    Double landmine squat to press

Cable push-pull with hip rotation 3x10
    Bosu drills including T, 1 leg jump from ground onto bosu, squat jump with 180 degree turn.

Today's workout:
    Krav Maga class.

Strength: 5 sets of:
    Shoulder width pull-ups 1 rep
    Handstand push-ups feet on wall lowered as far as possible 3 reps
    Sprint, jump, land onto bosu & hold (controlled deceleration) 5 reps

Assessment: butterfly pork chops last night. Turkey sausages tonight. Calories under both days, macros on target.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I never even reported my Monday workout!

Well, call me forgetful. But it was my anniversary too, so I'll use that as an excuse!

Monday

Strength: Killed my arms, especially my biceps and triceps.

Cardio: 5+ miles walking with my wife, and then a quick (and cold) 4 mile bike ride

Wednesday

Strength: Did I mention I killed my arms Monday? :'(

Cardio: 32 minutes, 3.57 miles, and 500 calories on the elliptical - Salvaged a failed effort at a new PB 3 mile pace on the elliptical due to stupidity on several levels!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and 3 tonight. Not much else to do today but kick it.

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak last night.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!!! :)

Strength: Build Chest/Tris And ISO Speed Hammer Done!

Cardio: it will happen, eventually!

Nutrition: I hit all the macros last night, so I should be happy, right? well, not sure why I am not super excited about it!
    Feeling exhausted! two more workout days and it will be much much much needed rest day!