Replies

• cat_phillips
    cat_phillips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Adam! Looking good :-).
  • classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello great job. I have a desk job too. Retired on the computer all day. Please tell us detail of your salad diet>
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    a salad diet? I assume by this you basically saying you didn't exercise and crash dieted? (under 1200 calories)? I'm cool w/ whatever works for people. any further thoughts/musings on how you did it and how the process went?
  • Solidkrieger
    Solidkrieger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great Job.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    hope you can keep up the salad diet for the rest of your life. it doesn't sound like fun to me. but if it works for you, go for it.
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love your story and your pics made me LOL.. Love it!! <3
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    rocket_ace wrote: »
    a salad diet? I assume by this you basically saying you didn't exercise and crash dieted? (under 1200 calories)? I'm cool w/ whatever works for people. any further thoughts/musings on how you did it and how the process went?

Unfortunately from looking at his diary, he usually burns 1,000-1,500 calories a day and often eats less than 1,000 total. It's great that he lost weight but I don't k how how healthy and sustainable it is.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Highly entertaining pictures, too!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Funny pics. :p
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    Options
    good job!!soo it is possible
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Melmo1988 wrote: »
    rocket_ace wrote: »

Unfortunately from looking at his diary, he usually burns 1,000-1,500 calories a day and often eats less than 1,000 total. It's great that he lost weight but I don't k how how healthy and sustainable it is.

yeah - most would say thats not the way to go. but you know what, I've read here a lot of people saying it worked for them. I did it once this way (crash diet). and it worked for me too. I think if you are careful with nutrients, I think this is ok short term. like losing 100 pounds quick for an very obese person (if you think about it - isn't that basically what happens when they staple your stomach?). BUT, it is hard hard hard. and when its over you need supreme control to make sure you don't yo-yo.
  • adam_getsfit
    adam_getsfit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Guys, take it easy. Weight lose is different for every person. What works for me may be difficult, unhealthy or just impossible for a another person. It all depends on your lifestyle, daily activity and how fit you feel. The most important thing is motivation. My journey just started with being twice a day at the gym. Always push your limits
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Love the pics!! Best yet. Congrats on your success!! The question is, can you even look at salad now? Lol. I'm joking, i have salad every day - good for you !!
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Well done!
  • newdaynewbeginnings
    Options
    wow this is AMAZING to see! well done!!!!! WOW!!!! What commitment and determination you have to sort your health out and feel clean and look fantastic! I am currently on cold raw vegan food only for a few months. You make me see the few months are nothing in comparison! incredible inspiration :) well done again!
  • orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    How long did it take for you to lose the 110 lbs?
  • britishbeau
    britishbeau Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done, you are inspirational!
  • kellyann685
    kellyann685 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • gerfbrady
    gerfbrady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How did you deal with excess skin? It is well hidden in your after pics. Something I have been concerned about having lost a similar amount of weight
  • Aaisha92
    Aaisha92 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!