Pin-up Girls! - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Where the girls at!?

Are we gonna kill it this weekend!?! :wink:
    Doing fantastic and hells ya I'm gonna kill it!:bigsmile: Had a splurge meal but no biggie.:tongue:My water weight from Tom is coming off and I'm back down to 231.2!:happy: and should be down more by Monday ,especially since my moms helping me pay for a membership at 24 hour fitness so now starting Sunday i can workout to!:D I'm so excited ,I'm getting back into my motivational groove and feeling great! :P
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hello, pin-ups!

Dang, I'm tired! Someone kick me in the butt! I need to get some exercise in at some point today before I do some damage.

Have a great weekend, ladies!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Where the girls at!?

lol I was thinkin the same thing! usually we are on page 7 by now.

I have been out of it lately.
    pizza, cookies, **** loads of trail mix...
    i do great all day, then 4 o'clock hits.. and it s all down hill from there. maybe i'll jump on the elliptical as soon as i get home to keep me distracted. but i have been stickin to c25k, i just need to move more.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    thats crazy, i actually wrote out s.h.i.t. and it got bleeped out lol
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow! This has been a rough week! My daughter was in the emergency room all night Thursday until 6am so I am emotionally and physically drained. I am feeling much better after my personal training session today though!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    yay im drop the weight again :bigsmile:
    finally its been 2-3 week since a good loss!!! good luck girls
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I had a crazy week -- kinda too stressed to eat and sorta to busy to exercise much....but it turned out OK....I weighed in at 162 even this morning, for a 3.4 lb loss since last week!

I have to move to a new city in two weeks so hopefully I can find some "Packing for Moving" calories burned in MFP!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Wow! This has been a rough week! My daughter was in the emergency room all night Thursday until 6am so I am emotionally and physically drained. I am feeling much better after my personal training session today though!
    Oh no! I hope everything is ok now.

We had an out of town guest for two days this week and then I was out of town for a couple of days, so I'm not expecting anything great on the scale tomorrow. If I break even, which is where I am today, I'm content. I'll just be sure to kill it and have great numbers next week.
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    It looks like you ladies are doing an amazing job. I know that this is now week 3, but I would love to join all of you. I will weigh myself in the morning and send you my stats. I won't be able to check in everyday due to packing and moving this week.

I started training for my second half-marathon the beginning of May and was doing so good, then I just started slacking off really bad. I am using stress as an excuse to eat bad and not workout. My husband is supportive but not good at pushing me when needed. I know, I should be able to do this on my own, but sometimes I need a push in the right direction. I have lost all motivation to eat healthy and workout. I always start out the day right with my meals and then by mid-afternoon, it just goes to crap. UGH!!! I need to get out of this silly rut. My shorts are getting pretty tight on me. I have not weighed in several weeks, because I know it has gone up and I don't want to see what it is telling me. I can feel it, I don't want to see it. LOL

So, I am putting myself out there with you ladies and going to hold myself accountable. Starting today. When I get done with band practice this afternoon, I am going for at least a 2 mile run if not longer. If it is raining, I will do a workout On Demand, since all my workout DVD's are packed. I WILL WORKOUT THIS AFTERNOON!!! No excuses.

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend. :bigsmile:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    163 again. On vacation until next week
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welll despite working my butt off i lost 0.6lbs.. failed at my goal of no take out...
    so this week

1. c25k at lunchtime 3 times this week
    2. water 8 glasses
    3 no take out
    4. workout dvd every night

Its my TOM this week so fingers crossed i get a big number next week instead :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My weight has been 'stuck' all week staying mostly in the 167's, sometimes a bit higher. I'm hoping maybe it's one of those weeks where there are just changes happening that don't necessarily reflect on the scale. Especially since I did two 3mi run/walks on the treadmill, plus a bit of P90x. My food choices may not have been the greatest but I don't think I ever went over my maintenance calories. We'll see!
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    i did manage to weigh my self to day rach ang im 156.7 :happy:
    lost evan more than yesterday yay
    p.s sorry for mucking u around didnt think i would get to weigh in to day
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Where the girls at!?

Oh my goodness, what a week. Took on too many projects for work and when that happens, the first thing I do is stop making time for me. I didn't workout all week and didn't make dinners either. Then hubby and I went out of town for our 10 yr wedding anniversary. It was a wonderful trip with lots of wine.

I'm just going to just put last week behind me, face the scale tomorrow and work on making time for my workouts, no matter how chaotic life gets. Balance has never been my sting suit.

Looking forward to seeing how all you ladies did!
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    152.6 this wk :) - down from last, not my lowest but seem to be more consistently weighing at the lower weight now which is nice (I seem to drop a little then hover then drop a little - v slow process but hopefully will continue in the right direction and not stop completely...)

great to see everyones progress this week! Keep it up girls! :flowerforyou:
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Terribly sorry I missed one week's worth of weigh in.....

Was caught in Singapore for a course. =(

This week: 149.9
    last weigh in:152

Have been eating way too much at the course, they just keep feeding you carbs and sugars!

=(

Back to the gym!!
    Good luck, fellow pin-ups!!!!
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    No change for me! I don't know if that is good or bad. Right now I feel like a blimp. But having issues with keeping up with diet and the exercise I'm stressed that Hubby is leaving next week and will be gone for 3 weeks. Along with the fact money is an issue again.

I hope that next month I can join Snap Fitness and that should get me going.
    But until then I plan on keeping up with the dog and the wii fit.
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    134 this week... good loss but just binged MAJORLY now.. :(
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week, I've made a few bad choices but haven't gained weight which I'm happy about =)
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    oh dear 200 this week. I just seem to go up 1 pound then down a pound then back up. Can't seem to get away from the 199 and 200 mark at the moment! Grrrr!