Rock Star Weight Loss Challenge Week 6 (Already in Progress)

Options

Replies

• jocelynlewis
    Options
    OK, got some great words of encouragement yesterday form you wonderful Rockstars.

I am not stressing so much over the plateau, yet. I know I lost a lot of weight quickly in the beginning, so I can’t complain. I am still 28 pounds less than I was 3 ½ months ago, and that’s not too bad at all.

I plan on making a few changes over the next couple weeks, in hopes that will help me break on through to the other side… LOL.

I hope everyone else is doing well and kicking *kitten* on their goals and challenges. It does seem like there is soooo much less chatter, support and general topics here on this challenge thread, vs. when we first started over 6 weeks ago.
    I know I am just as guilty as anyone. Day to day life is a tough task; I can’t always find the time to post on here like I want to. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well.

Let’s all finish this challenge strong and continue to find ways to motivate and challenge ourselves as we move forward.

I hear ya pal!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    You are all AMAZING, and beautiful people!!

Keep rocking, stars. [:
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Did we get the stats for this week?
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    hey y'all! youre all awesome and i miss you rockstars!! I have been working 3 jobs, cheerleading, taking an online class, and trying to have a ITTLE bit of a social life while I can...and it has taken me away from MFP! I havent been even logging as well the past couple days...logging from blackberry is tedious and annoying so I usuaully just give up!! I am tryng though! And even trying to work out as often as I can despite my crazy schedule. Gonna try to workout tonight, as I wont be headed to my friend's until around 1130 and then heading downstate to my parents....gives me some time! and im all packed already. Was supposed to work tonight overnight but i called out because i needed mental health day- been having a really rough couple days/weeks/months...but ill get over it! just gives me fuel for my workouts!!

I hope you're all doing well and striving to reach your goals or are already reaching some!! Keep on rockin in the free world<3
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Checking in early my Rock Star peeps. Down 2.4 pounds to 182.4. Woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    224 down three pounds this week!!! :bigsmile:
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    TEAM DMB WEIGH IN: 202.2....down a full pound:smile:
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    checking in for team LMFAO!
    New weight 225.6lb loss of 2.0 pounds
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Team DMV weigh in.

287.2 lbs

Happy fathers day to u all.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Team DMV weigh in.

287.2 lbs

Happy fathers day to u all.

Of course I meant Team DMB.. couldn't edit post from my Iphone
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    hey guys, weighing in at 172.8 today for team paramore
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    STILL at 134 . . . I must break this plateau some how
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    panta - looks like you broke your plateau? big time...unless i'm missing something...yeah for you1:bigsmile:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    STILL at 134 . . . I must break this plateau some how

Sorry you are still at a plateau... u just have to look over all your diet and workouts and find that place to make a change. Everyone is different, you may need to eat more calories and do even more cardio/weights, or you may need to cut something out of your diet for awhile and take a day or two off form the gym. You know what your diet and workouts look like, change em up some and shock your body, that's what I did. I actually took a few days off form the gym and then took a couple items out of my diet, that helpd me break my plateau.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    panta - looks like you broke your plateau? big time...unless i'm missing something...yeah for you1:bigsmile:

Butter, yes I finally broke that 290 plateau, thnx for noticing.

Now I just need to keep up a good steady weight loss and not plateau again for awhile.. I hope.

I noticed you also dropped weight this week... god for you!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Checking in for BEP, I was 149.6 last week. I am down to 147.6 this week. Good luck everyone!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Team DMB.....147.grumble grumble............Im mad. Im upset. Im lost....First gain since I joined. *pouts in corner*
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Sorry for the delay/absence/donfussion. please submit your weights this week, and both charts for this week and last week will go up in the morning!
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congrats Panta on breaking your plateau!

Kenna - you just have to hang in there! You'll bust through this soon!

I'm at 156 this week.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    not much loss..but I'll take it since I ate badly last week with vacation bible school! 171.6