Pics only --- inspiration thread !! -----
Wow you guys!!!!!
Everybody looks great, well done on there transformation0
I've seen people fit into the leg one of their old jeans. One day I decided to try it out. I did NOT expect to be able to do it! I just wanted to see how far I had come. Too my surprise, I was actually able to fit into just one pant leg. I totally cried! Tears of joy, of course!!! Congrats to everyone on their weight loss.
Began my journey to a healthier version of me on 6-1-09 and loss 60 lbs . I have maintained within 5 lb on both sides of the scale. I have definitely had my ups and downs through out my journey but I've never given up!! And I feel great!!!
ooBombshellBeautyoo wrote: »
On the left is April 2014 160.2 pounds. One on the right is January 2016 130.2 pounds. And I have only just begun
Size 20 to an 8!91
shizmcnally wrote: »
Size 20 to an 8!
Keep up the good work3
Late Dec 2011 & Early Jan 2012 (after I had my first son at 34 wks via C-section):
Nov 2014 vs Oct 2015 (same dress):
Halloween 2015 ( approx. 17 months I had my second son via C-section):
4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
Great Post! Congrats everyone!0
Great job EVERYONE!0
276 vs 210
This is before and during.35
I am new but I already see changes! 12.5 lbs lost in 12 days. My husband thinks that my belly looks the same. Jerkface.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 499 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions