If I hear Oprah say she loves bread one more time.....

Options

Replies

• kiara1066
    kiara1066 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    kiara1066 wrote: »
    I actually like the commercials! It seems that bread has this evil conatasion for some people when they are trying to lose weight and they avoid it at all costs. But nothing is wrong with eating bread everything needs moderation. I ate KFC this week and a twix ice cream that doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Flexible is the word.

Whoah! Hang on.

Twix has an ice cream?
    Yes, and it's delicious! If you haven't tried it you should and the calories on it isn't so high! I had it as a going to relax treat!

• piggysmalls333
    piggysmalls333 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    kirstinlee wrote: »
    Those commercials are so dumb. Let's let the lady who's known almost as much for her yoyo dieting as for her media empire be our new spokesperson... Alrighty then.

@kirstinlee I KNOW RIGHT!? P.S. Supernatural rocks
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I used to love Bread (the band), until I drove 2 hours to go to their concert and they walked off stage after only 20 minutes. No interaction with the crowd. No encore. It was a sad and disappointing day.

Oprah can eat bread as much as she wants, but it still won't get me back to WW!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    if she loves bread so much maybe she should become the next subway spokesperson since jared wont be doing it ever again. well at least not on the outside
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I just don't like how it makes it sound like WW is the reason she can eat bread. And now, from what I understand from this new point system or whatever people are talking about, WW is severely restricting fats? How is that better? How does that encourage flexible dieting, which is what WW purports to be all about?
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Lmbo!! I want to slap her! Hate the commercial! Its not the message that we can lose weight and eat any food that bugs me, it's just an annoying commercial.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    kirstinlee wrote: »
    Those commercials are so dumb. Let's let the lady who's known almost as much for her yoyo dieting as for her media empire be our new spokesperson... Alrighty then.

@kirstinlee I KNOW RIGHT!? P.S. Supernatural rocks

Team Free Will!!!!

Also, apparently team bread.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    I love Bread, the 70s band. "If" is one of my favorite songs.

We played "If" in my middle school jazz band (the director was an aging hippie)... but as such, it holds a special place in my heart!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    I am just glad they pulled the WW one where she was jogging. I think she had forgot her sports bra that day.
    I cringed watching it.

Cheers, h.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I am just glad they pulled the WW one where she was jogging. I think she had forgot her sports bra that day.
    I cringed watching it.

Cheers, h.

Now I'm curious
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Ooh @queenliz99 be afraid, be very afraid. h.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You guys know she's bought into the company right

• bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I have never been a fan of Oprah. But she does have a gorgeous home in Monticetto.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I absolutely cannot relate...i hate bread with a fiery birthing passion. And i dislike tomato sauce, so add those two together and pizza is just disgusting to me. Everyone wonders what's wrong with me, lol.

Every now and then, i eat a piece of bread when i have just baked it and it's fresh. And once in a great while, I'll get pizza with white sauce. I'm very unpopular with my kids and husband, but it's not like i don't order pizza for them anyway.

Or buy bread. Because my kids certainly go through two loaves a week haha
  • RetroPolkaDot
    RetroPolkaDot Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm a current WW member and I actually like the new points system. However, I really hate that commercial.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    aw I don't have television. I'm way out of the loop!

That woman sure knows how to yo-yo diet though. I was just listening to Layne Norton sum up all of her diets and gains. Every time she finished an extreme diet she gained back even more weight than where she started.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    if she loves bread so much maybe she should become the next subway spokesperson since jared wont be doing it ever again. well at least not on the outside

But he'll still get plenty of footlongs.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

But he'll still get plenty of footlongs.
    Snort!