Nice Cream

Options
13»

Replies

• Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    lol so because it wouldn't be the same for YOU....it can't possibly be for anyone else. Makes sense lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of weird things and substitutes that get poo-pooed on here...so I don't want to poo poo on your banana ice cream. But I just don't get it because I don't consider bananas low calorie. I actually don't even eat bananas because they are 120 or so and I'd rather eat something else that keeps me fuller longer. And there are ice creams with that many calories per serving that help me hit my fat, protein, and carb macros better than a banana.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Melmo1988 wrote: »
    lol so because it wouldn't be the same for YOU....it can't possibly be for anyone else. Makes sense lol

Correct. I'm an Ice Cream snob.

The consistency wouldn't even be close to the same. Compare the ingredients of ice cream or gelato against nice cream.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    First off, doubtful it's better than B&J... That's just LOL.

Secondly, there are WAY better ice cream brands out there that make B&J look like a joke.

Step your ice cream game up.

Everyone has different tastes. If the op thinks it is as good as B&J, thengreat. Doesn't mean it will be for everyone else.

No.

Why not?
    For example, I am vegan. I love meatless versions of some dishes that I used to eat. I made it for my family and they didn't like it as much as I did. Different people have different tastes.

It's like people who eat Cauliflower pizza claiming it's better than Chicago Style Deep Dish, or other REAL pizza.

So much this. If you like cauliflower pizza crust, that's one thing. But to say it's "just the same" as real pizza? No way. It just isn't. How can it be?