Options
    Planning on making artichoke and swiss stuffed chicken breast
  • angaelauten1
    angaelauten1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    We are having shrimp and veggie stir fry tonight.
  • angaelauten1
    angaelauten1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to this... Spring mix bagged salad with hard-boiled egg whites, cherry tomatoes, baked chicken breast, turkey bacon, roasted red and yellow pepper, low-fat mozzarella cheese, whole grain croutons baked of course, light balsamic vinaigrette. Side of zucchini Summer squash carrots cauliflower and broccoli steamed Glass of light Allmond milk.
  • amma418
    amma418 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Broccoli 1/4 cup
    Italian blend cheese1/4 cup
    Ricotta cheese 1/4 cup
    1 pita bread
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Broiled rainbow trout, fingerling potatoes with olive oil and chives, broccoli....for the kids there was also a bernaise
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Taco soup tonight, with a touch of Colby Jack and blue corn chips. Also peach cobbler and ice cream. YUM.

swln7g6qg8tn.jpg
    m8z583a75rdc.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I should have taken a picture, but it was so good I gobbled it all up (and skipped lunch due to work, was starving).

Shrimp in peanut satay sauce

Couscous with bell peppers, garbanzo beans, cilantro

Steamed brocoli.
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Made delicious ratatouille for dinner. Here's the recipe: 4 14.5 ounce cans whole tomatoes; 2 eggplants, cubed; 3 zucchini, sliced; 1 red pepper, sliced; one onion, sliced, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning; 1 teaspoon garlic powder; salt and pepper to taste. Bring to boil and simmer in big stock pot for 2 hours. It will come out soupy, so if you want it more like a stew, leave out some of the liquid in the canned tomatoes. (I ate mine in a bowl.) It is DIVINE!
  • Hotshot_Barretta
    Hotshot_Barretta Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Roasted brussel sprouts with red pepper flakes, a sprinkle of blended shredded cheese, and bacon bits
  • firesalts
    firesalts Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm craving Korean but Mexican it is instead: leftover enchiladas! I've made them with all sorts of fillings (even mushrooms!) but these ones are shredded chicken, corn and a bit sour cream.
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tonight we are having parmesan encrusted tilapia (trying to eat more fish these days), mashed potatoes, and honeydew melon.
  • DMB147
    DMB147 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Squash Chow mein (all veggies)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Last night we had blackened catfish, asparagus lightly sautéed in olive oil and roasted brussel sprouts.

Tonight will probably be veggie omelet or a sandwich since we will have only 30 min to prepare and eat dinner after work before we head out to another commitment. I wish I'd known we'd have so little time yesterday so I could make enough for leftovers.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We also had Mexican tonight. I went with the Adobe Shrimp. It was my first time eating it, and it was pretty good. What was not good was the salsa. It was so salty we couldn't eat it. Some in our group tried to water it down with ketchup, but it was still too salty. So not too many chips ate tonight.

7231327zdaer.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My customers fed me tonight. It was honey glazed carrots, yellow rice and chicken breast. Pretty good. They ate very late though. And I had an early lunch, so lots of snacking in between.

1pa6apthqbz6.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I made this

I'm still trying perfect the pic and stuff

Uuhhh but it took two hours to make ain't that cray stuff?

eu5z09v84d0b.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was kale, sweet potato, peas, broccoli and ham with pineapple. Very good. The kale and broccoli was picked from the garden this morning. The peas are out of the freezer.

h4bt2k4pzqtr.jpg
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon, brown rice and asparagus. Broiled grapefruit drizzled in honey, ginger and cinnamon for dessert. Yum!