What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Boring dinner here too, kale and eggs baked with shredded mozzerella, topped with hotsauce, and served with a side of rice.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Margie did all the cooking today. All I did was put my bread in the toaster and make the coffee. We had baked Swai fillets dipped in egg and coated with bread crumbs, green beans with almond slivers, and her new Cranberry apple pecan salad. Then later we had ice cream and Apple crisp cobbler{which is also a new recipe}. Everything was real good.

33cka3vx68ic.jpg

lbsvfrf9sg1s.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich with green onion, roasted brussel sprouts, mushrooms, mixed greens, mixed sprouts, tomato, swiss cheese, mayo and mustard; cucumber; red bell pepper; red grapes; and tortilla chips.

prpz7yx8v0i3.jpg

Lasagna on a bed of steamed spinach; and strawberries.

kvxzxkf5avfv.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Lasagna on a bed of steamed spinach; and strawberries.

How have I never thought to serve lasagna that way? What a great idea! Looks pretty and way easier than putting the spinach IN the lasagna.
  • waxflower
    Options
    This thread is dangerous! Making me hungry when I wasn't a second ago, haha.
  • melx123
    melx123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    so many yummy foods!
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Parsnip-Lee Soup with Lump Krab: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Parsnip-Leek-Soup-with-Lump-Crab-368312

Last night was Chinese take-out: Moo Goo Gai Pan and a small measured out portion of fried rice. It was soooooooo good.
  • Elle562018
    Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Chick pea salad. Red peppers red onions garlic cucumber cilantro vinegar olive oil
    bng89yaadhh3.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I wish I had thought to take a picture of some of the Super Bowl foods... I made spinach queso, baked buffalo wings, and salmon cakes with Sriacha yogurt sauce. We also had a bunch of heat and eat things: pretzel dogs, chicken poppers, pizza rolls. Friends made chili, guacamole, and Bostom Cream Pie Cupcakes.

Today I had leftover salmon cakes crumbled over a salad with the Sriacha sauce as my dressing.
  • MillieSJ
    MillieSJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Kielbasa and potato skillet with onions carmelized in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Picture is of leftovers, I tamed myself to have calories for Spotted Cow :-)

• MillieSJ
    MillieSJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I added mixed veggies to the last of the Minestrone soup tonight. Also had a ham and cheese sandwich, green beans and cranberry, apple, pecan salad. It was all fittin'.

7pm1xfce0it0.jpg

kf9tyxexrmkg.jpg
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Can I have the Minestrone recipe? I'd love to try it.

That Kielbasa skillet looks amazing!
  • annaheyoolay
    annaheyoolay Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mini meat-loaves, shredded Brussels sprouts with Parmesan cheese and mashed potatoes. k0ncye.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Kielbasa and potato skillet with onions carmelized in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Picture is of leftovers, I tamed myself to have calories for Spotted Cow :-)

I love Spotted Cow! Every time I go to WI I pick some up...
  • larrodarro
    edited February 2015
    Options

I use the "http://www.bearcreekcountrykitchens.com/soups.php" mixes. I've tried several of them and like most. I added sausage, tomatoes and black beans to the mix.

• NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    2yvhc3srh4bm.jpg

Chef salad with chicken & homemade 1000 island.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »

I use the "http://www.bearcreekcountrykitchens.com/soups.php" mixes. I've tried several of them and like most. I added sausage, tomatoes and black beans to the mix.

Oh pooh! I can't eat it. But it looks amazing! I will just sit here and drool over your food pictures. LOL!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Chick pea salad yellow rice and turkey kielbasa aph1eki17pvd.jpg