What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Homemade cheesy breadsticks with sauce. YUM!
    fzbo1hfde76c.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Made a pot of black-eyed peas today, so had a bowl of that and added some chopped asparagus and roasted veggies (carrots, brussel sprouts, red potatoes and broccoli stems); cucumber; and strawberries.

1l9n8ohebint.jpg
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Peppers, mixed veggies and broccoli slaw. Added some chicken breast and served on white rice.

quutzn6zxdeg.jpg
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    xkh4ajf7db15.jpg

Last night's chicken and root veggie packets! I added some pesto cream on a whim and it was transcendent. Not terribly photogenic, I admit, but man was it ever good.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Wow! So much good looking food.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I cooked up some of the BIL's whole hog, homegrown sausage tonight for supper. I made a sandwich with mayo, mustard, Swiss and a pickle on a toasted brat bun. Also had stir-fry veggies and corn. It was all very good.

xjdlf2jhy6x9.jpg
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    a vegan/vegetarian goulash, with diced bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, campbells tomato soup, elbow noodles, and dark red kidney beans. Its so good!
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Tonight was baked pasta: veggie whole wheat pasta, marinara, chopped fresh spinach, topped with mozzarella & baked until gooey..yummy! My picky teenage son actually thought it was good too.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I made lentil soup in the pressure cooker and had some with a splash of vinegar.

Dinner was leftover meatballs in sauce with ricotta, topped with mozzarella, and green beans instead of pasta.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Subway! I had a turkey sub with lettuce, black olives and mustard.

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oven baked Chicken Schnitzel with cucumber dill salad and homemade coleslaw.q0almlu2qas1.jpg
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Outback Steakhouse - baby back ribs, salad, and a blooming onion!! Nom nom!!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Tonight I'll be having five-cheese tortellini and braised shredded chicken thighs in pesto cream sauce with a side of stir-fry veggie blend, which I will steam instead of stir-fry because I have a problem with authority.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    qkbv3qghzp7p.jpg

Bbq pork, stewed squash, sour kraut....
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Roast turkey salad with mixed greens, beets, red grapes, olives, kidney beans, chickpeas, raisins, cucumber, brocolli, slivered almonds, cauliflower, red bell pepper, green onion, a little ranch and parm cheese.

46kxufznqzpk.jpg
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti, green beans
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Super basic for me tonight: pita pizza with feta, jalapeños and pineapple, and a big green salad with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parmesan cheese and croutons. I love croutons.
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm eating out today with a friend - for sushi so tonight I'll have a tuna sashimi, edamame beans and miso soup :smiley: Then I'm meeting with some old classmates for coffee so I'll have a nonfat latte, all for 521 calories! Can't wait :blush:
  • larrodarro
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I came into work this afternoon, and Margie and I went out to Parramore's Too for supper when she got off. She had shrimp and I had catfish fingers with hushpuppies and fried okra {tonight's special}. Also had a salad, crackers and bread and butter pickles. Plus two of Margie's shrimp. This place has the best fish around, but I think I have had my fried quota for the month.

y6jnvz4z01tw.jpg

vondhfdv6du0.jpg

70ldnbqooyxr.jpg

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Oven broiled salmon, linguini with pesto cream sauce, garlic toast. lrevioo1jqch.jpg