What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• Monikkigargar
    Monikkigargar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    tdotdiva wrote: »
    I made something new! Corned beef brisket in the slow cooker with potato, carrot, onion and cabbage. An early ode to St Paddy : )

It was delicious!
    Corned beef is my weakness!!! Yum!
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    84vg5kycw5p4.jpg

Jambalaya type pasta: penne with turkey smoked sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes, okra and cajun seasonings.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    The plan for tonight was leftover meatloaf and baked beans, then we were going to go from there. Somehow I ended up cooking a pot of Minestrone soup. I used the Bear Creek mix and added black beans, tomatoes and sausage. It turned out real good. I also had a sausage sandwich with Swiss.

qsj5g5gjcawb.jpg

sl5fwlgtixzc.jpg

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Beef teriyaki w/rice and veggies on a bed of spinach; plain bagel thin w/cream cheese; strawberries.

2g8zu0z0t8eg.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    ucv6elhlynwl.jpg

Roasted chicken, lentils, tomato salad
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Tonight's supper was all most all leftovers. I had some turkey meatloaf, green beans and a sausage sandwich with Swiss and a pickle. We added corn to the Minestrone Soup. As is often the case, it was better the second day. Something for dessert coming later.
    waqgajb1rkuk.jpg

k71vm55wknpw.jpg

• ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Got KFC. Chicken breast, cole slaw and mashed potatoes. Good thing they were put of biscuits because I would have ate 3. ;)
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Two grilled cheese sandwiches on Sara Lee Delightful multigrain bread. A 500 calorie, protein and calcium packed dinner that helped me use up my remaining calories!
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Fried egg sandwich with cheddar/jack cheese, sweet pickle relish, roasted potatoes, mixed sprouts, and mayo; tortilla chips, cucumbers and strawberries.

l15t92pp1pth.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Went out to a vegetarian Vietnamese restaurant. Vietnamese spring rolls with peanut sauce; sticky brown rice; veggies; grilled "chk'n". Really good.

scwkiuth7tdj.jpg
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Brown rice with sauteed peppers onions mushrooms, and chicken breast with sriracha and almond butter
  • Elle562018
    Elle562018 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    uwzej9nanncp.jpg
    Grilled Steak with steamed broccoli and rice.
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had some gross white pasta from Wal-Mart's food section. :expressionless:
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was late for me tonight. I was kind of waiting to see if my customers would offer me a plate, and they didn't. Real nice folks though. It turned out we were distant kinfolks. Anyway, I came on home and added stir-fry veggies to the Minestrone soup, and had a sausage and fried egg sandwich with Swiss. Plus green beans. It was pretty good.

x47e9ga3cm53.jpg

4j7m0clq3mfw.jpg

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Busy day of cleaning so a quick dinner of Trader Joe's Vegetable Gyoza.

vwdgnls97h6r.jpg

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    duplicate post, silly app...

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Rigatoni with Italian sausage in vodka cream sauce...
    is5brm2byk8a.jpg
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Tacos
  • BElizabeth53
    BElizabeth53 Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Homemade meatloaf, stir-fry with onion, celery, carrots, broccoli, bok choy, orange bell pepper, garlic, italian seasoning and hoisin. Made mashed and gravy for the boys, and a blueberry buckle for dessert.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Plain old cheese nachos with a side of salsa. Boring dinner. :D