What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Tonight's going to be a veggie burger, broccoli, and quinoa, but I have to say that the veggie burger doesn't sound all that appealing. I may change it when the time comes -- maybe have leftover grilled chicken from last night or a couple scrambled eggs. (The perils of pre-logging!)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Last week husband offered to go to the store for me, armed with my carefully crafted list he came home with most of what I asked for and a few additions (fresh asparagus, corn and heavy cream instead of creamer). Forced to improvise this week, I hit Pinterest for recipes... So Monday we had chicken, asparagus and bow tie pasta with creamy wine sauce and Weds I made crab and corn chowder with cheddar bay biscuits...

I think I'm going to send him to the store more often!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I'm back at work, and supper tonight was courtesy of our local Saddle Club. They are having their annual awards banquet tonight. I chose pulled pork, BBQ chicken, baked beans, peas, green bean casserole, cabbage and corn casserole. There was much more that would have been just as good, but the plate would only hold so much.

npqywacv13pu.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was turkey cheese burger stir-fry with a bunch of grapes and a couple slices of garlic parm toast. I used mixed veggies, stir-fry veggies, cut green beans, a BBQ turkey/turkey sausage burger and some 4 cheese Mexican to make the stir-fry. It was very good. The only problem is I'm still a few hundred calories short of my goal, and I'm stuffed. When I've rested some, I'll think of something else to eat.

o95rv9g9b3zy.jpg
  • Kmbrin7656
    Options
    Tonight I made salmon (on sale at target) just seasoned with pepper and lemon slices and grilled it, on the side I had rice long grain white, and a stir fry of zucchini and squash, all just seasoned with pepper, I don't like to add salt or butter(my preference). And green beans steamed. I don't have a pic, but it was yummy, filling and I felt good after eating it.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Around here Sunday night is taco night.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Friday - Beef teryiaki with rice and veggies on a bed of spinach and strawberries.

jb551qyolgpt.jpg

Saturday - Went to the Spaghetti Factory. Chicken Marsala, spaghetti with brown butter sauce and mitzra cheese, green salad with a little pesto ranch dressing.

bbad1g7dozzw.jpg

Sunday - A mess on a plate, but yummy. Turkey sandwich with tomato, onion, mushroom, mixed greens, mixed sprouts, cheddar jack cheese, mayo and mustard; raw asparagus, coleslaw, cucumber, and red grapes.

yulc3bz1drjd.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was a grilled sausage sandwich. Also had grilled onion and pineapple slices, plus green beans and mixed veggies {with extra corn}.

asq2nhsn5r9c.jpg

My birthday cake was Angel food with strawberries, Cool Whip and chocolate ice cream. It was all very good.

j9xnr2l974d9.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Zucchini pizza boats

fep3obmiljrg.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    My birthday cake was Angel food with strawberries, Cool Whip and chocolate ice cream. It was all very good.

Happy birthday!! That looks delicious!
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Noodles, green beans and pie.
  • ErinK09
    Options
    Those pizza boats look so good!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Larro!

Tonight was stir fry veggies with turkey, cinnamon raisin english muffin with PB, clementine.

iet1xm8mhe65.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Larro!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's supper?

20pc chicken nuggets, king size fries, large Coke. From Burger King.
  • lillydickens
    lillydickens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this message board. How do I make sure this page is easily viewed when I log in?
  • MELLY319
    MELLY319 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Tonight's going to be a simple pork roast with a side of stir-fried veggies. If I get to the store this afternoon and have calories to spend at dinnertime I might add some quinoa.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Love this message board. How do I make sure this page is easily viewed when I log in?

You can bookmark the thread by clicking on the star right above the page numbers at the top of the page. Then you can see new posts by clicking on the star higher up on the upper right side {between the bell and gear}.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. Sister and BIL are taking us to eat Mexican tonight since I was working last night.