kimcalica wrote: »
    I'll take a pic when I throw it together

• kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    All day today I thought about cooking Spicy Tortilla soup for supper. But we went shopping this morning, and it was about 1400 before we got home and had lunch. Then I got involved in redoing some of the upstairs closets and didn't stop until it was much too late to be thinking about cooking. So I thawed some Spicy Tortilla soup from the freezer, made a ham, turkey, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack and Swiss sandwich, stirred up some steak stir-fry and sliced up a yellow squash and an Armenian cucumber out of the garden. Not too bad for a lazy man's supper.

b2q56k9qolkx.jpg
    5itil0ros61k.jpg
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Made a huge plate of turkey black bean nachos after getting home from a phish festival. Hit the spot! 4bl4cs3qkrby.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Aross83 wrote: »
    Made a huge plate of turkey black bean nachos after getting home from a phish festival. Hit the spot!

Nice looking plate, but will it go round in circles?
  • larrodarro
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Supper was a cheese sandwich, squash, Armenian cucumber, carrot, sausage and rice, and peas with ham. And the ladies in the Quilter's Club hooked my up with a Pizza Hut brownie. Very good.

416uqmi9z2ep.jpg
    ffesl8t5kylk.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    jy445qym4qh9.jpg
    m15wp8f5heg1.jpg
    Tonight's dinner was cilantro lime grilled chicken with avocado salsa, quinoa with spinach, butter brown sugar carrots, cottage cheese and some home made banana peanut butter ice cream. Yum Yum!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we had an amazing venison roast with mashed potatos and corn on the cob (just ate the leftovers for lunch
    :) ) Tonight it's Taco Tuesday at our house
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We had the Blountstown City election here at the Civic Center today. But sadly, the little old lady who always brings the taco soup was not a poll worker this time. So. . . . . . I thawed some 13 bean soup out of the freezer, and added mixed veggies. Also had a {canned} chicken sandwich with Pepper Jack and White American cheese, carrots, stir-fry veggies and sausage and rice. Not too bad. There is still a little chocolate left over from the Death by Chocolate event last week, so I may nibble on some of that later.

pr28ue0avrfo.jpg
    7h5jyrxsft1a.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    p07ewncku40a.jpg
    Salmon cakes on a bed of kale and spinach, cottage cheese and broccoli cauliflower salad so good.
  • hulkster29886
    hulkster29886 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dinner for 2 in 20 minutes. Pretty low cal. Chicken tenderloins, unbreaded. Cook to proper temp on pan with a bit of olive oil. Add can of spicy rotel, crushed red pepper (to taste), 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, garlic powder (to taste) and salt (to taste) Cook for additional 5 minutes, stirring mixture. 63 calories in 1 can of rotel, 10 calories for 2 tbsp of minced garlic, 1/2 pound of chicken is about 350-400 cal. Add a side salad, and viola!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Tonight I made {a double batch of} Chipotle Tortilla Soup. Also had Armenian cucumber and toast. Very good.

wvob56p8m4pt.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Pulled chicken sandwich with coleslaw on french bread; pickled garlic and olives; sun chips; and watermelon.

s2jxg83c6ues.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was a bowl of Chipotle Tortilla soup, turkey, chicken and cheddar on a Bolillios roll, a carrot, mixed veggies and a bunch of grapes. Very good.

q1fhri1n4wgy.jpg
    6ny5mlmepsqv.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Amy's vegetable lasagna on some wilted spinach.

3s4nvexr6n2u.jpg
  • skidaup
    skidaup Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Zucchini Enchiladas with low carb tortillas. Yummo!!!
  • allaboutthefood
    Options
    q1rtsnm8477z.jpg
    Tonight's dinner was cilantro lime chicken skewers, veggie bobs, brown rice with kale and broccoli and a little cottage cheese
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was a bowl of Chipotle Tortilla Soup, Chipotle chicken, cracked pepper turkey breast and Pepper Jack on a toasted Bolillios roll, mixed veggies, one lonely Burger King chicken fry, and Armenian cucumber, tomato and squash. And due to a long day in the garden, I was still chasing calories, so I added protein granola, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, soynuts and a splash of coffee to my Bunny Tracks ice cream.

1szbft89z6gb.jpg
    3e3jmuruyyxn.jpg
    m354k2t4j9kh.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Hungarian Lesco with eggs, served with buttered French bread. Brings back memories of childhood summers. :)
    23162ywu75b4.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Turkey tetrazzini meatloaf sandwich with onion, tomato, mushroom, mixed greens, cucumber, cheddar cheese and spinach dip; salad; and raspberries and concord grapes.

qcdv1g0uq55p.jpg