What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    bump

You can bookmark the thread by clicking the star just above the page number at the upper right. Then by clicking the other star {between the bell and gear} you will see all your bookmarked threads and any new posts on them.

Larro
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that Larro. I didn't realise where my bookmarked threads were. Now I do :)
  • larrodarro
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    Thanks for that Larro. I didn't realise where my bookmarked threads were. Now I do :)

You're welcome. Some things I 'm not too crazy about since the upgrade, but being able to bookmark threads is pretty cool. Plus it's easier to upload pictures, so that makes my life much simpler.

Larro
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Bbq chicken, corn and macaroni and cheese
  • lisaab27
    lisaab27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Spinach-stuffed portobello mushroom cap. I saute'd small bag of fresh spinach with olive oil and garlic. Then I stuffed two 3-inch (apx. 3 ounce) portobello mushroom caps with the spinach. Bake in oven on 375 about 25 minutes. Remove from oven, add 1 ounce of your favorite cheese to top of each cap. ( I used shredded swiss because I'm watching my sodium, my daughter prefers 2% mozzarella.) Bake another 2 minutes until cheese is bubbly. One cap per serving. It's perfect for lunch. Since tonight was dinner, I added 1/2 baked sweet potato with 1 Tb. unsalted butter and cinnamon. Sorry no pictures.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was jambalaya,

lzwpfndgo2yy.jpg

potato soup,

cdgtc3v6irs6.jpg

a sausage and bacon sandwich with 4 cheese Mexican, mixed veggies and grapes. It's early yet, so I'm sure there will be some sort of late night snacking later on.

n81l3dx5mg0j.jpg

• jhenderson83
    jhenderson83 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    kyrso8hiejh1.jpg
    Baked eggplant parm with roasted asparagus and cauliflower with brown rice :) 327 calories for the entire plate :D
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Brazilian Coconut Chicken over Jasmine Rice.

http://iowagirleats.com/2010/07/22/my-office-space-moment/
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty heavy lunch so I threw together a lentil-and-veggie soup out of random fridge scraps. It was almost shockingly good and, for about 450 calories, I had two enormous servings. I'm going to have to make it again... on purpose, this time!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    2 bagels and plenty of cream cheese. A glass of "store brand" Coke and some water to drink.
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Something out of the freezer for me tonight. Options include: lean beef and spinach lasagna, turkey butternut squash chili, game stew with celeriac mash and pumpkin soup. Choices, choices..
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Spinach with shredded carrots, a little bit of catalina dressing, a boiled egg and an apple. Yummy.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Pan-grilled chicken and steamed veggies. I need to bulk it out with something, but I'm low on groceries and can't figure out what to use. We have some nice rye bread left, unless my son ate it, so maybe it'll be rye toast with a little butter on the side.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We had supper at Ruby Tuesday tonight. I had a salad, and the Hickory Bourbon Salmon with green beans. The garlic cheesy biscuits were still baking when we got our meal, so the server brought us a few to go. The food was very good and the service even better.

msytx3x9od51.jpg

ssuv59z18m1i.jpg

l0bjbtfnf71r.jpg

• neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I had homemade ham and beans (actually 2 bowls) with corn bread and honey...

Don't judge me. :p

It was delicious but man I'm paying for it now lol.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Dinner yesterday - Egg sandwich on a toasted raisin bagel with sauteed spinach, green onion, mushroom, roasted red potato, swiss cheese and mayo; cucumber; and an apple.

6dttudq74a00.jpg

Dinner tonight - Beef teriyaki with mixed veggies on a bed of fresh spinach; and strawberries.

885q3xvng7yh.jpg
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    A vegetarian tagine with zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, red onion, pumpkin, lots of spices, dried prunes and chickpeas :)
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's supper:

Half an Instant Chicken Ramen and "store brand" Coke.

My appetite's been not so good so am trying to keep my food intake to where my system can handle the food.
  • saires_au
    saires_au Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    48cnnak9qoh1.jpg
    Chicken Shaslick, egg and salad ( baby spinach, cos lettuce, avocado, feta, mini Roma tomatoes, red onion, cucumber)
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's whole-wheat pite with fat free cream cheese (instead of butter), lettuce, tomato, cooked kam and a little bit of cheddar.