Down to 239.2 lbs (-4.4 lbs) this week. Good luck to everyone else. :smile:

Goals for next week.

1. Get an extra workout in.
    2. More fruits.
    3. Less processed foods.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    215 this week. It's going to be a rough week. Vacation at the end of the week. Hoping not to go up to much. EEEKKK!

have a happy week all!!!
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Pin Ups! Down to 172.5 this week. Only a 1 lb loss. The closer I get to my goal weight, the slower things go! Really hoping to be in the 160's by the end of this challenge! Congrats to everyone on their progress!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hi girls. i'm at 207, down 3 lbs. yay :). good luck to everyone this week!

goals for the week:
    -workout 5 days of the week
    -drink more water
    -eat more veggies
  • aubreywygralak
    Options
    Hey lovelies! I had an insane weigh in today!! Down 4.6 lbs :happy: ....it's the most I've ever lost in a week and after having two weeks with very minimal weight loss, I am so thrilled! I met my goals that I set out for myself- working out more and keeping my food completely in check- especially watching my sodium intake. YAY!!!!!! 202.4, so close to being under 200!
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Retaining water, so I'm only down another 0.6 lbs to 183.4 lbs from last week. Hoping for a few more pounds gone by next week.

Goals:
    1. Up my water in take to 10 glasses per day.
    2. Cut back on the fatty/salty snacks.
    3. Continue TF week 8.
  • Idiotsjoy
    Idiotsjoy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No changes from last week. :< But I guess it's because I've been on vacation last 1,5 weeks and returned home only yesterday. But I'm glad to be back home! Gonna get right back on track. :>

But congrats to all of you wonderful women! You're awesome!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    finally posting my post-vaca weight.... 210.6 today :( back on the wagon i go!!
  • fishrockstar
    fishrockstar Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    143.4 :(
  • abbrarogers
    Options
    1 pounds down this week :smile: I'm surprised too since I should be starting TOM like any second now (actually should have started on the 17th, don't what's going on there) and I've been kinda (alot) naughty this weekend, no workouts to speak of and not eating like I needed to be, my MIL came into town on Thursday to visit and stay the weekend, my daughter graduated Kindergarten Thursday, we had an early birthday celebration for my second oldest's birthday (today is his actual birthday, he is 5:sad: he is growing so fast!) celebrated Father's Day, so there was alot of food around this weekend and we went out to dinner once too, and man was it good! I love how I totally tattle on myself on here LOL! So anyway, gonna get re-focused and hopefully have a bigger loss next Monday!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    No change this week. Even though I'm not doing well on this round of Pin Ups, I know for sure that I would have given in completely if I didn't have this group and Monday's weigh in on my mind every week. So, this group is my NSV for the week. Modern Day Pin Ups is the only thing keeping me semi-focused at the moment, so thank you! I probably would have walked away from it a couple of weeks ago when I stopped losing, but this group makes me feel obligated to stay in the game. Even if I'm not doing my best, I'm still showing up knowing that one of these days I will kick it into high gear and regain my motivation, but for now, I'm hanging in there (barely). :flowerforyou:

Have a good week Pin Ups!

I know exactly what you mean. This weekend I kept thinking "oh my gosh, I have to WI on Monday and it's going to be bad". I could have done much worse than I did I suppose.

Good for you for hanging in! We can do this :)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hey lovelies! I had an insane weigh in today!! Down 4.6 lbs :happy: ....it's the most I've ever lost in a week and after having two weeks with very minimal weight loss, I am so thrilled! I met my goals that I set out for myself- working out more and keeping my food completely in check- especially watching my sodium intake. YAY!!!!!! 202.4, so close to being under 200!

Congratulations!!!!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 197.6 today. Hope you all had a great weight loss week too.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Baby bump is coming along! Definately a BUMP now!! I've had people asking me to post a picture, so I'll try to do that sometime this week.
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Here there ladies! I'm checking in this week at 218.8! Not a huge loss for me, but I was away most of the week, and made the best choices I could...with a little indulgence here and there. Good luck to you all, and let's kick some butt this week!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi Pin-Ups!! Congrats to those of you who've lost and for those whose week hasn't been so great, hang in there!! In the big scheme of things, it's only been ONE bad week, we have plenty more to go and time for things to get back on track. We can all do this together!! Keep going!! :flowerforyou:

Rach, I'm at 191.8.... down 1.6 lbs. Much better than last week! :wink:

My goals for this week are:
    - To exercise 5 days.
    - To drink waAay more water. (This past week was really bad.)
    - To take my vitamins regularly.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    231.6!:P YAY ! my weights going back down again!:P
  • curlylocks87
    Options
    Hi all,

I hope that you have had a good week. After my great week last week I haven't lost anything but I have cheated a bit this week so it serves me right! On the bright side I haven't gained anything either so for me I remain at 179lbs.

Good luck with the next week! :flowerforyou:
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    159.6 - Finally in the 150's which is pretty exciting. And it also puts me in the "normal" BMI range. Omigod, I'm no longer "overweight" ... :)