Options

Replies

• paintminered
    paintminered Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    @paintminered

Puck is about to drop :)

Great game!! Nice to win again!

It was a great game! I don't get to see a lot of games, so nice to see a win when I do.

You probably missed the game since you hit the gym this evening but it was a much needed win!!qyspxm3x078z.jpeg
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Sens gotta love the big pilon getting danced around lol. Morgan Reilly is taken over leaf nation.....Austin Matthews here we come!
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @paintminered

Puck is about to drop :)

Great game!! Nice to win again!

It was a great game! I don't get to see a lot of games, so nice to see a win when I do.

You probably missed the game since you hit the gym this evening but it was a much needed win!!qyspxm3x078z.jpeg

I heard some on the radio. And yes, much needed win. :)
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    Sens gotta love the big pilon getting danced around lol. Morgan Reilly is taken over leaf nation.....Austin Matthews here we come!

Hahaha have you seen the standings lately @henshemi ? Leafs can't out tank the tankmasters
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Flyers!!!! :)
  • henshemi
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »

Hahaha have you seen the standings lately @henshemi ? Leafs can't out tank the tankmasters

Edmonton BETTER not get another 1st pick lmao. Facking rigged if that happens

@jsummd
  • jbuzzed
    Options

@jsummd

:joy::lol: I don't want another 1st pick but I'd love to see Leafs Nation explode when they don't get to pick 1st. :wink:
  • henshemi
    Options

@jsummd

:joy::lol: I don't want another 1st pick but I'd love to see Leafs Nation explode when they don't get to pick 1st. :wink:

We won't get it. We don't know how to tank....middle of the pack for years. But who knows....everyone in the world said Babs would never go to the leafs....Stamkos to?? Lol
  • jbuzzed
    Options

@jsummd

We won't get it. We don't know how to tank....middle of the pack for years. But who knows....everyone in the world said Babs would never go to the leafs....Stamkos to?? Lol

A piece of me will die if Stamkos signs in Toronto.
  • henshemi
    Options

@jsummd

He already turned down the offer from Tampa....he's going UFA and signing for 12mill a year somewhere....only so many teams with that kinda cap....cough cough leafs lmao
  • jbuzzed
    Options

@jsummd

He already turned down the offer from Tampa....he's going UFA and signing for 12mill a year somewhere....only so many teams with that kinda cap....cough cough leafs lmao

Keep twisting the knife....

Oilers could use Stamkos. I'm sure he wants to play with McDavid.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Redacted so @jsummd can feel better about her favorite sport. Even though her team lost last night.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    k979ww1ew5qa.jpeg
    Puck Drops Tonight!!!

LGR
  • mamajkeach
    mamajkeach Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    ❤ hockey.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    This is the year for the BLUES! Go Blue Note........
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Let's Go Pens!
  • paintminered
    paintminered Posts: 109 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Love this!! Game 1 was fantastic and I hope we sweep 'em!!
    Let's Go Pens!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I've been told I should cheer for the Pens. @Lady_Spartan15 and @Peter_Brady are rather convincing
  • nadimsabra
    nadimsabra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love hockey letsgopens