True confessions! No judgement!

Options
Calebv00
Calebv00 Posts: 35 Member
Everyone should be able to share and get things off their chest without others criticizing them. Have at it! :)

Replies

• Calebv00
    Options
    Sometimes I don't log my dinners even though I'm on this app. Ha
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I skip meals
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I resurrected this same exact thread in the Chit Chat forum.
  • Calebv00
    Options
    I confess I may have made my own after seeing your post on there.
  • khd75
    khd75 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I confess, I've found this thread to find your secrets
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    I fake happiness more often than I am happy

I'm the same. Most the time I'm also stressed!
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend knows about all of my MFP guy friends, lol
  • khd75
    khd75 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My wife knows nothing about mine
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    khd75 wrote: »

About your MFP guy friends? That's odd...
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options

@jenjencin78 is one of my most favorite people to read forums posts from, always so funny
  • jenjencin78
    Options

@jenjencin78 is one of my most favorite people to read forums posts from, always so funny

Tehehehe...did ya sneak in the doggie door this time? :p
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options

Can't enter that way all the time, it will be expected !! I'm on a mission airy to try and use all possible points of entry !!
  • jenjencin78
    Options

Can't enter that way all the time, it will be expected !! I'm on a mission airy to try and use all possible points of entry !!

The garage door is fun and it has a cool button to make it open. Highly recommended!
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options

The garage door is fun and it has a cool button to make it open. Highly recommended!

Sweet, maybe I can access that next time, if not ill scissor thru the red tape an go thru word of mouth
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Irritates me when someone asks to add then isn't even ever on MFP!
  • jenjencin78
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I confess that yesterday afternoon when my boss called me as I was on my way out the door, I seriously considered telling him to stick his job up his *kitten*. It's the first time I've ever felt that way about a job. It's not the job but the boss. Maturity and common sense prevailed and thankfully I held my tongue and I'm still gainfully employed.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    I confess that yesterday afternoon when my boss called me as I was on my way out the door, I seriously considered telling him to stick his job up his *kitten*. It's the first time I've ever felt that way about a job. It's not the job but the boss. Maturity and common sense prevailed and thankfully I held my tongue and I'm still gainfully employed.

That's good, it never ends well if you speak that freely at work !! Glad your still employed lol
  • jenjencin78
    Options

That's good, it never ends well if you speak that freely at work !! Glad your still employed lol

He has quite honestly gotten on my last nerve. He made my life hell this past week, I swear he takes some sick pleasure in it. *kitten* he is.
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options

He has quite honestly gotten on my last nerve. He made my life hell this past week, I swear he takes some sick pleasure in it. *kitten* he is.

Maybe time to look for another boss or another job, can't have that daily and keep it bottled up. I do hope it changes for the better soon for you !!