Fit for Fall Challenge - 6/20 - 9/05

Options

Replies

• asmt1010
    asmt1010 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is supposed to be where we post to start out the challenge. I don't even know exactly how to track these posts. I'm new to this stuff. anyhow my goals are in my "signature" and my NSV is to fit into my polka dot dress and my striped skirt by the time this challenge is over!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Computer problems Yuk
    CW 165
    GW 150 (my "goal" weight)

NSV I will have to think about :) some more
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    Checking for today
    CW 298
    GW 265 (final GW is 150)

my NSV is to exercise 7 days a week for 1 hour each day.
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for the challenge and the support! I've lost 5 lbs. since the beginning of the year and really feel that support would help more. So I'm getting involved in the message boards along with our competition at work!

CW: 288.8
    GW (9/5): 268.0

NSV #1: Exercise for 120 minutes a week.
    NSV #2: Buy a size 20 dress for my bf's wedding :)
    NSV #3: Not eat when I'm bored or not hungry.
  • Nhendrickson86
    Nhendrickson86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello All!!

I love this challenge and I definitely want to join. Here are my goals. . . .

CW (6/20)- 230.4 lbs
    GW (9/05)- 210 lbs
    NSV #1- Exercise 4 days a week for the duration of the challenge
    NSV #2- Lose 2 dress sizes

My goals may be a bit overzealous, but hey, shoot for the moon and land among the stars, right? :wink:

Good luck everyone and have a great week!! :happy:
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    To Niasya and everyone else wondering if you should make your goals hard to reach. I heard this saying and it so fits. Shoot for the eagle so you can bag the pheasant and not have to eat crow. I think we should all aim high with our goals. It makes us perform more than if we set our goals low:)

I will come back later and post my goals. Glad to see everyone checking in today:)!!
  • slackeyj
    slackeyj Posts: 68
    Options
    I am using my weigh in from last Tuesday as my current weight so I didn't have to break my rule for the last challenge and weigh in more than once a week. I am really excited about this challenge! Lets kick it off ladies, I love weighing in on Mondays, it will keep me well behaved on the weekends ;).

CW- 164.2
    GW- 148 (by Sept 5)
    NSV # 1- Stick to my weight training workouts(3 x per week) and continue cardio training
    NSV # 2- Have started running again by Sept.
    NSV # 3- Don't gain weight on my honeymoon in August. Don't have to lose just don't gain is the goal.

I am being ambitious too but so far that worked for me the last challenge. Super excited to see everyone's results at the end of this one!
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Here we go! I'm so excited!!

CW: 218
    GW: 195
    I would like to lose at least 25 lbs.

NSV: To exercise for at least 10 minutes everyday.
  • Davey2412
    Davey2412 Posts: 17
    Options
    This will be my first challenge and I am excited to join.

CW: 209
    GW: 189

Goals: Cardio 4/wk and Strength Train 3/wk
    Try a new fruit or veggie every week
  • JennNYCliving
    Options
    Love to start this challenge! I am starting my second and a half year at community college the week of 9/5 so I would love to participate!

CW- 147
    GW- 125 between 130
  • flamingo99
    Options
    I'm in!

CW--217.5
    GW--199

NSV: Be back into my blue jeans! Can't wear a single pair of them comfortably and refuse to buy anymore!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
    CW-185.5
    GW-150.5

1-NSV-Do good in my 5K on August 28th
    2-NSV-Try to fit into size 13 pants comfortably and get out of all XL sizes at any store!!
    3-NSV-Get toned legs no more Cottage Cheese Thigh lol

Ill take measurments and Before Pics today:)
  • hbrindu
    hbrindu Posts: 2
    Options
    I would love to join in, great motivation when you know so many people are trying to achieve the same goal for themselves!!

___ my current weight is 143.5 and I would like to get to 128 by September 5 . If the weather keeps up that should not be so hard cause there's plenty of physical exercise to do in the summer !
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ok so using the weights isnt working out my joint pain is pretty bad at the moment so i've decided that i'm going to substitute it for doing pilates everyday.
  • jenniferjgayfield
    Options
    Can I still join? I am currently 25 and my CW is 137. My pre-pregnancy weight was 136 (have a beautiful 4 month old son). Also, my high school weight was 138. I am aiming to weigh less than I have my entire adult life, but believe I can do it.
    Goals for 09/05
    1. Weigh 132
    2. Be running 3+ miles 3 times a week
    3. Be a skinny size 7 jeans, or maybe even squeeze into a 5
    4. Be stronger overall
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    I'm in! I joined MFP back in October, but I've never been diligent with logging in my calories every single day, and I haven't lost any significant weight. I'm joining this challenge to keep me focused. Exercising is never the problem--I usually workout 6 days/week, 45-60 min/day. Overeating is my vice! I am a junk food addict, and I love second helpings when the food is good. I have also failed to lose my pregnancy weight from my first child and have carried this extra weight for almost 10 years! 10 years of excuses and giving in and eating extra calories. It's time for permanent changes and recognizing that every single calorie counts.

CW: 202.6
    GW: 180

NSV: Stay at my calorie limits! When I'm good and track every single calorie I eat and burn through MFP, working hard to obtain a weekly net calorie average of "0" over my weekly goal, I ALWAYS lose. I just need to stay within the limits and not go over for the next 11 weeks, and I'm confident I will hit my goal weight.
  • mrudzinski
    mrudzinski Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge! I'll give it a go!

CW 6/20: 159
    GW 9/05: 139

Good luck, everyone!
  • Coco_Belle
    Coco_Belle Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I would like to join in this challenge. I joined a gym at the weekend, on a special summer deal and it ends on 6th September so this challenge will make sure that I get the use out of it.
    I haven't done a challenge before so not really sure how it all works. I only have my previous starting weight (about 2 months ago) so I'll start with that and maybe adjust my target next week if that's ok.

CW 225
    GW 205

NSV Go to gym 5 days a week for at least 30mins.
    Stick to diet 5 days out of 7.

Good luck everyone
  • angiemartin1999
    Options
    I am going to try this. CW 152 would love to be TW 140:wink:
  • khuckaby1
    khuckaby1 Posts: 69
    Options
    This is my first day on here so here goes!

CW-195
    GW by 9/05- 175
    NSV- Fit in a size 12

I also want to start jogging. I walk alot but I want to be able to run.