30 Day Challenge - Water Consumption

Options

Replies

• xblue07
    xblue07 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Count me in!
    So far I'm at 1L of water and it's just after 12pm. I try to drink 4 of my 800 mL jug a day. I'm nursing so water is super important for me. Can we add this to our challenges? How do we do that if so?
  • mrbgraziano
    mrbgraziano Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! I am about to reach 8 cups. #day2done
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    :) According to scientific literature, this is the best thing you can do for your body. You will be pleased and amazed on how much better you will feel (overall health) by targeting your water intake! I am excited to see what people notice. I don't know many people that drink 8 cups a day.

Actually, science debunked the 64oz per day myth a while ago.
  • MzShortCake
    MzShortCake Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I didn't make my water goal on Friday... Short one cup
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all of you, although in Holland its 1 in the afternoon. I started late January my battle to lose 50+ pounds, but bruised my knee and was out of order for three weeks.... Have to get my groove back. This is the best way to start getting into it. I live in Holland and its cold and grey, horrible to drink water, so I will get into the hot water=tea challenge! Just one question: How do you find this forum back easily or is there another way to keep in touch and each other informed? Bye! and good luck to all of you.
  • barbaraedmo
    barbaraedmo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    In in if its not loo late to join
  • Odilerubia
    Odilerubia Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    1 liter of hot tea, 2 cups of limewater down, 2 big glasses left to go!
  • jewels1nc
    jewels1nc Posts: 38 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm in. I've had 5 cups so far. Only 3 left to go.
  • Awesomechic64
    Awesomechic64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I am on my 13th glass right now!
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I made it easily but today's getting a little tough. :)
  • mrbgraziano
    edited February 2016
    Options
    :) According to scientific literature, this is the best thing you can do for your body. You will be pleased and amazed on how much better you will feel (overall health) by targeting your water intake! I am excited to see what people notice. I don't know many people that drink 8 cups a day.

Actually, science debunked the 64oz per day myth a while ago.

You are absolutely right. Eight cups of water a day is a personal goal. From what I have read, scientific research supports 1.5L as an adequate water intake for a sedentary adult. ( European Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2010) 64, 115–123). The goal of the challenge is to support adequate water intake, following a recommended standard that is both safe and beneficial to the active and sedentary individual.
  • lineley
    lineley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I hardly drink a cup a day so I definitely need to increase my water intake.
  • mrbgraziano
    Options
    lineley wrote: »
    I'm in, I hardly drink a cup a day so I definitely need to increase my water intake.

Yes! You will love how your body feels. :smiley:
  • tiger86lily
    tiger86lily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's a couple days late but I'm in!
  • mrbgraziano
    Options
    Day3done!!!! :wink:
  • marolaissa198
    marolaissa198 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I drink about 12 cups of water a day
  • kondmanu
    kondmanu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I m in as well... Water is good for health. I dont remember at all to drink water. This might help me.. So yeah i m in definitely
  • VIFIT0725
    VIFIT0725 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!! I suck at drinking water; I have a bad habit of going the entire day without drinking water. Last summer I experienced the mild effects of dehydration but I was unaware of what caused the symptoms ( nausea, dizziness, fatigue, headaches) until a friend pointed out to me that I don't drink enough water. Now i'm trying to make it a daily priority. Maybe this group will be a great reminder! I'll admit, i do enjoy seeing the results when I go to the bathroom...TMI I know lol
  • jess_diarte
    jess_diarte Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me guys!!! WATER WATER WATER
  • lmj917
    lmj917 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late but I would like to join.